Chloe Family Photo Album (let's see your entire collection!)

Hi guys, ended up getting my first Chloe - the Mini Marcie in Mirage Blue. I had posted earlier for advise between the Faye (brown) & the Marcie shoulder bag (brown), but when I received them the Marcie shoulder was too huge for my 5'2" frame and I wasn't a fan of both the colors. So, ended up exchanging them for the current one. However, the husband thought it looked a little dark and dull vs some of the lighter colors. He thought the Mirage Blue looked slightly more poppier in the pictures.

A little confused, might go check them out in the store this time. But any feedback from people who own the lighter/brighter colors vs the Mirage blue would be really appreciated. Like the cashmere gray/light cloud/faded blue etc. Thank you so much.

P.S. Also, I realize it does look more brighter/poppier in these pictures as well - compared to in person. But maybe that helps? Esp if I'm wearing it out in the sun?

Attachments

• image0 (3).jpeg
    image0 (3).jpeg
    162.6 KB · Views: 49
  • image1 (3).jpeg
    image1 (3).jpeg
    154.1 KB · Views: 47
Hi guys, ended up getting my first Chloe - the Mini Marcie in Mirage Blue. I had posted earlier for advise between the Faye (brown) & the Marcie shoulder bag (brown), but when I received them the Marcie shoulder was too huge for my 5'2" frame and I wasn't a fan of both the colors. So, ended up exchanging them for the current one. However, the husband thought it looked a little dark and dull vs some of the lighter colors. He thought the Mirage Blue looked slightly more poppier in the pictures.

A little confused, might go check them out in the store this time. But any feedback from people who own the lighter/brighter colors vs the Mirage blue would be really appreciated. Like the cashmere gray/light cloud/faded blue etc. Thank you so much.

P.S. Also, I realize it does look more brighter/poppier in these pictures as well - compared to in person. But maybe that helps? Esp if I'm wearing it out in the sun?
I find that most of the Chloé colours are generally a bit more subdued or tinted. (Personally that’s something I like about their bags) This is also the case with the cashmere grey you are mentioning. But if you are looking for something more light or bright I can really recommend the light cloud or ash blue. If you have the chance to visit a Chloe boutique I would definitely do so. best of luck with your decision. Don’t settle for a colour that isn’t 100% right for you. You want this to be a bag that you still love many years down the line...

Reactions: Citosgirl

I do love this, and think it could be so easily worn!

Do you mind sharing how low the mini Marcie drop as shoulder bag? Asking because I have a tiny frame too and it has been a struggle to find a bag that fit. Normally the shortest straps still being too long for me :sad:

This colour looks cute btw!!

Here are my Chloe babies :biggrin: my python drew is the oldest and most used. The C bag is my latest addition!

1. C bag in black
2. Bijou drew in white
3. Pixie in Motty grey/multi suede
4. Drew in black python
5. Faye in black suede and leather
Love your collection! Especially the C bag in black! I have been obsessed with the exact bag recently, and can't help thinking about it... How is your c bag holding up? Do you still love it?