Chloe Dilemma

I've found one from Roz on Ebay. She's offered it for 1050 pounds, which is around €1500. I'm gagging at the price, but really want it. Dilemma, dilemma, dilemma. What if I never find it again? What if my husband finds out (I told him my city cost €125)? It retails here for €1300, so €1500 for a hard to find bag is reasonable right? I'm trying to justify this.......aaaaggghhh!

Bags-Of-Fashion said:
You lied to your hubby? :worried:
Yeah, only about clothes, etc. I never tell him how much anything costs and I don't really shop all that much. He knows I love him :love: . Although I'm also loving this bag :love: . It's our 10th wedding anniversary next week so I think I might get away with it (esp. if I tell him it was under €1000).

Please don't tell me I'm the only one who does this sort of creative accounting!:smile:

Please don't tell me I'm the only one who does this sort of creative accounting!:smile:
user_offline.gif

Who me????!!! NEVER!

Unfortunately..I have been a little tooooo creative with my hubby and he just laughs when I say what the item costs...he knows better!!!

My boyfriend got me the Paddington tote in Whiskey for Valentine's day. It's so pretty but not funktional if you're planing to carry lots of crap around. Even when it's empty, it's heavy as hell! Even when you take the lock off, which would be a shame :smile: And I'm a tall girl (5'11). The bag is very big too so you shouldn't be to petite

i've never *actually* lied to my boy about a bag, although it has crossed my mind, but i have to lied mumsy and dadsy, lol. sometimes it's just better that they don't know.