Chloe Bahrain sale items(pics and price list)

Well - it isn't really an order form. You should place your order over the phone for security reasons since they don't have a protected website. And then they require that you confirm your shipping info with a signature. You are supposed to fax that stuff over. The signature is important for the banks involved as well. Sometimes there is an international transaction fee from your credit card.

Well - it isn't really an order form. You should place your order over the phone for security reasons since they don't have a protected website. And then they require that you confirm your shipping info with a signature. You are supposed to fax that stuff over. The signature is important for the banks involved as well. Sometimes there is an international transaction fee from your credit card.
Divnanata...
can you tell me appox. how much shipping was and how long it took to arrive to the US? thanks so much

Divnanata...
can you tell me appox. how much shipping was and how long it took to arrive to the US? thanks so much
Imon: it takes about 5 working days for it to arrive in the middle of the US and the highest shipping price I had to pay was about $50 - I think. Somewhere around in there depending on the weight of the package.

What I do is go online and google "Bahrain time". Then I can see when would be best to phone them in MY time zone. During Rhamadan (?spelling?) they had odd hours with a big chunk of time in the afternoon off and very late hours open in the evening but I think that is over now. I admit I also had to check with an international telephone operator to learn how to call Bahrain given the phone number since you need to know country codes and the like. They don't have an answering machine.

What I do is go online and google "Bahrain time". Then I can see when would be best to phone them in MY time zone. During Rhamadan (?spelling?) they had odd hours with a big chunk of time in the afternoon off and very late hours open in the evening but I think that is over now. I admit I also had to check with an international telephone operator to learn how to call Bahrain given the phone number since you need to know country codes and the like. They don't have an answering machine.
thanks, girls! :heart::heart:
I felt silly asking, and admit I've never called out of the country!! Therefore did not know about the country codes.

I just got an e-mail from then saying they haven't been able to use their yahoo e-mail address and changed it to this one: [email protected]

Please send any e-mail requests to this e-mail.....

I also received and updated excel spreadsheet and the stock looks pretty much the same.

I got the email too and agree stock is the same. One thing I noticed that was different (or I just never noticed it before) is they gave better instructions for ordering. Here they are below for anyone who's interested in purchasing.
  1. You will need to send us confirmation of which bag you're interested to buy. [email protected].
  2. We will send you the total cost of the bag with shipping charges. Shipping charges depends on the weight and your location.
  3. You have send us the CC Authorization form (must be filled up and signed) via Fax 00973 17582322 for us to be able to proceed with the shipment. If anyone needs this form pm me with your email address or you can contact them via their email address.
  4. With regards to the shipping service. We are sending orders thru BARID MUNTAZ, offers a very good service and has a very reasonable cost. We normally send orders using their service and have not receive any complaints from any of the purse members.
  5. We will send you a Fake receipt with a declaration of $20.00 so the custom wont charge you that much.