Chloe Baby Marcie

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi! My friend has the cutest little Marcie Bag, it’s not the saddle mini marcie but a small version of the small. My friend says it’s a baby size. I tried looking online...has it been discontinued? Does anyone own one and know the original retail price? Hoping to find a pre-loved one if it’s discontinued! Thanks!

2. Is it the Marcie with the separate shoulder strap? Is it 30cm?

3. It’s about a 9.5 x 7
    Yes, there’s a top handle and a separate crossbody strap. It’s exactly like the Marcie just a baby version!

peachylv likes this.
  4. #4 Oct 17, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
    I think you might be talking about the Marcie small double carry bag. It’s sometimes called the Marcie small two-way bag. It’s available on Nordstrom’s, Saks’ and NM’s websites. Saks just calls it a small Marcie satchel. It retails around $1700. I’ve found that they’re hard to find pre-owned. It’s on “my want list” too.

5. I have one for sale if you’re still looking for one?

6. I think they called them the Mini or Baby Marcie Satchel. I have one from 2014 in black (I think that is the year). The size is usually limited edition. I think Chloe just had the size out this past year. I think they have had that size maybe two other times, but it is usually only available for a certain length of time and then you can't get the size any more.

7. Does anyone know if they going to release this size again in the future? I love this size so much! TIA :heart:

8. Not sure. I think they just had the size out last year. I think the one I have is from 2014, and I seem to remember only seeing that size like twice since then. So maybe they release them every two years or so?

9. Thanks for the reply :smile: I guess I will just have to keep my eyes open and hope they get released again soon!

10. If your not opposed to pre-owned, they do show up the pre-owned market from time to time. I recently saw one on one of the pre-owned sites. Can't remember which though.

11. Snowshoe42 and Charmaine13 like this.
  12. That is so cute in the mini size. Love the yellow gold one. I'm in the UK too so hopefully will become available at some point.