Chloe Baby Marcie

GiaDiamond

Dec 27, 2005
Hi! My friend has the cutest little Marcie Bag, it’s not the saddle mini marcie but a small version of the small. My friend says it’s a baby size. I tried looking online...has it been discontinued? Does anyone own one and know the original retail price? Hoping to find a pre-loved one if it’s discontinued! Thanks!

I think you might be talking about the Marcie small double carry bag. It’s sometimes called the Marcie small two-way bag. It’s available on Nordstrom’s, Saks’ and NM’s websites. Saks just calls it a small Marcie satchel. It retails around $1700. I’ve found that they’re hard to find pre-owned. It’s on “my want list” too.

Last edited:
Hi! My friend has the cutest little Marcie Bag, it’s not the saddle mini marcie but a small version of the small. My friend says it’s a baby size. I tried looking online...has it been discontinued? Does anyone own one and know the original retail price? Hoping to find a pre-loved one if it’s discontinued! Thanks!

I have one for sale if you’re still looking for one?

I think they called them the Mini or Baby Marcie Satchel. I have one from 2014 in black (I think that is the year). The size is usually limited edition. I think Chloe just had the size out this past year. I think they have had that size maybe two other times, but it is usually only available for a certain length of time and then you can't get the size any more.