Chloe at Nordstrom

Now, I didn't go to Nordies today, but one of my SAs called me. They have a pretty big collection on Chloes (Silverados and Paddys available). I would give mines a call. It's the Towson Town Center Nordies. 410-296-2111. Ask for Kara or Mary and tell them Erika sent you.

Now folks, please bare with anyone you speak with there because they don't know jack about them. They can tell you what they look like and what colors they have, but they have a boatload of them on sale. If you tell them the style you're looking for and what it looks like they can help you.

Now, I didn't go to Nordies today, but one of my SAs called me. They have a pretty big collection on Chloes (Silverados and Paddys available). I would give mines a call. It's the Towson Town Center Nordies. 410-296-2111. Ask for Kara or Mary and tell them Erika sent you.

Now folks, please bare with anyone you speak with there because they don't know jack about them. They can tell you what they look like and what colors they have, but they have a boatload of them on sale. If you tell them the style you're looking for and what it looks like they can help you.

How much do silverados normally retail for? Is the sale 40 percent off? I shouldn't be buying anything, but I'm just curious :P

How much do silverados normally retail for? Is the sale 40 percent off? I shouldn't be buying anything, but I'm just curious :P

A lot. Most of them are over 2k I believe. I think some might retail for 1800 though...I think. That's why 40 percent is lovely...but I need at least 60 for me to even think about a silverado.

I know the black/black mini and med satchel will be on sale tomorrow, not sure about other styles.
^^^Which black/black mini is on sale? I called Nordstrom and they lady had no idea what I was talking about and the other lady told me they werent going on sale.

My SA told me that the black with the black padlock wasn't on sale.

They told me the same thing.

It sounds like the stores are not being consistent! I definitely was told the black paddy with the black lock is going to be part of the sale. I am going to go by after work tomorrow night to look at the Kerala bags on sale (that is if it doesn't snow tomorrow). I have been told all the silverados are going on sale as of tomorrow too.

Black paddy with black lock. the leather doesnt look all that metallic tho...are there 2 versions? It's kind of shimmery, but not obviously metallic like the silver/gold ect. Prices for the med satchel is 1000 something and the mini with strap 900 something

Just looked at NAP - looks just like that one but the weird thing is I think nordies price was 1500 something, atleast it was in the look book - I didnt look at the price when I was there Friday.

Black paddy with black lock. the leather doesnt look all that metallic tho...are there 2 versions? It's kind of shimmery, but not obviously metallic like the silver/gold ect. Prices for the med satchel is 1000 something and the mini with strap 900 something

Just looked at NAP - looks just like that one but the weird thing is I think nordies price was 1500 something, atleast it was in the look book - I didnt look at the price when I was there Friday.

Which nordstrom store are you looking at this black/black paddy? I've been calling my local nordstrom here at valley fair mall, but they said the paddy one is not on sale :confused1:

if you are looking for black/black paddy, NM at King of Prussia, PA had a couple available for presale...the actual sale is on Thursday...not sure of their prices...but i think in general, 30-33% off...

It sounds like the stores are not being consistent! I definitely was told the black paddy with the black lock is going to be part of the sale. I am going to go by after work tomorrow night to look at the Kerala bags on sale (that is if it doesn't snow tomorrow). I have been told all the silverados are going on sale as of tomorrow too.

NWpurselover,
Please let us know if you see the black/black paddy on sale. The regular price is like $1700 ish for the regular paddy. I would love to see it on sale!
TIA.