Children Say They Prefer Dad To Drive

when we were kids, my dad always did the driving whenever we went somewhere together as a family... if both my parents were going somewhere, my dad was always the driver. if i was asked this question when i was a kid, i probably would have preferred my dad in the driver's seat... perhaps because i was more used to it than my mom driving, but now i feel that my mom is a better driver. my dad is super cautious, and sometimes he's just so slow! both my parents have had perfect driving records for as long as i can remember... the only accident i remember was when a car rear-ended ours nearly 20 years ago (i was 5 at the time)

Your comments are so funny. My huband thinks women are the worse drivers and I tend to agree. Everytime there is someone driving recklessly, it is usually a woman. Ditto with regards to map reading too! :graucho:

My kids tell me that I scare them and they want their dad to drive. My hubby annoys me when he drives.
For the record I have been licensed for over 17 yrs and only one itty, bitty accident.

Both my parents are scary drivers, LOL. My stepsons actually prefer me to drive because I am more amusing behind the wheel than their Dad. They are always waiting for me to drop the F-bomb!