Chie Mihara Shoes

I'm size 41 too, so now you've got me to compete with since all these stores usually get only one pair in ;)

i got these in december and LOOOOOOOOOOVE them

4365926953_3ef3e6e920.jpg

I love those too! The heel is so cool looking. I'm loving those socks with the booties! What a great combo.

I'm also a size 40/41. Got lots of competition for that size. LOL

My bank account is screaming, but lalalala, I just got these Chie Mihara sandals to wear on my vacation (get me to the tropics because this winter has been way too long):
4405227839_f70cdb6615_m.jpg

I don't know whether you can tell or not, but the fringe on the front is actually made from a whole bunch of little suede shoestring bows. Ridiculously cute! I cannot wait to be somewhere where it's warm enough to wear them!

Attachments

• chie1.jpg
    chie1.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 860
  • chie2.jpg
    chie2.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 797
Me too! I put them on my night stand and pet them before I sleep… :P My guy thinks I'm crazy, but then again, he's used to it I guess.

I've only worn them in house yet, but I will wear them soon –*I'm turning 30 next week, so that's the big day!
:biggrin:

DSC00814.jpg

DSC00813.jpg

I love the shape of Chie Mihara's. I just imagine everyone who wears them to be really intelligent and grounded and too sensible for stilettos (in a good way).

Love the ankle detail around the back. Like a little turned up collar to keep away the chills :smile:
http://www.chiemihara.com/chiestore/default.asp?pagina=2&tipo=1&IdCSZapato=539&lim=1

I own a pair of these 'Aidan's'. They are sooo comfortable. I also bought a pair of Iona shoes and the Ayoi boots with the frills at the back! I recently rediscovered Chie and I bought 3 pairs in 2 weeks. Love them!!