Chie Mihara Shoes

KittyKat65

O.G.
Feb 27, 2007
Austin, Texas
I absolutely love Chie Mihara shoes. I have a few pairs and each pair is so timeless, chic and unique...and comfortable! Who else is with me? In fact, I just ordered a new pair from NM - they had them in the store today, but not in my size. Here is a link to the boots in the same style. Imagine these boots with the boot part taken off and a Mary Jane strap in rich deep red suede! I tried to find a pic online, but had no luck.

http://piperlime.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=4016&vid=0&pid=692739&scid=692739002

carousel eyes

Dec 4, 2008
Chicago
I really like Chie Miharas, but I don't own any. I'm not a big splurger when it comes to shoes. They're very comfortable, though. They're unique, but classy at the same time.

dramakitten

Feb 1, 2009
The red ones caught my eye! (they were pictured in some NM promotional email). I only have one pair of chie mihara, but I really like them and hope to add more. Maybe the red ones;) . They remind me of dries and marni.
Please post pics when you get them!

KittyKat65

O.G.
Feb 27, 2007
Austin, Texas
The red ones caught my eye! (they were pictured in some NM promotional email). I only have one pair of chie mihara, but I really like them and hope to add more. Maybe the red ones;) . They remind me of dries and marni.
Please post pics when you get them!
Will do! I hope they arrive today or Monday. I was walking around and looking at the shoes and these just zapped me! I had to have them. :nuts:

Dec 22, 2008
I have one pair when the cow heel just came out. I haven't worn them a lot but they were sort of hard to walk in but felt very comfortable.

Tookata

is a Mad Pursologist
Oct 29, 2007
Purse Collection Lab
I'm with you, KittyKat65! I'm a big fan of Chie Mihara shoes. I got a pair from their Spring collection a few months ago . I'm also eyeing on the red Mary Janes that you bought, too. They are so cute. Please post pics once once you get them.