Chick-a-Boom Coming to a Forum Near You!

I'm late to the party but WOW:drool:!! I'm speechless! Everything is gorgeous! Your scarf looks beautiful on you! Congrats on your beautiful kelly and scarves..... and having a DH that appreciates hermes!

Love the bottle of Hermes vino LOL!!! Jim is definitely a keeper, even tho he goes thru his PHH stages.

Great action shot--the scarf looks perfect on you. You're going to be the best dressed gal around NC:smile:

wow, wow, wow!!!
Congrats and in HOT red too, it's stunning :tup:

Looks like a seriously slippy slope from Prada to Hermes. I went into my first H store in London last week but I was still too scared to do more than just wander around.
They did have a Kelly but it was in a glass case and I just had to admire from afar...

Well, I've decided the Hermes gods intended for me to have this bag this week. Everything has happened so perfectly but the week was wrapped with a HUGE bow of a personal note for me:

To Catch a Thief was on AMC last night!! :yahoo:

Not only one of my favorite Grace Kelly movies (hello, what woman in her right mind wouldn't want to kiss Cary Grant??), filmed near her future home of Monaco and where she met her future Prince, But, Ta Da.....

The movie was filmed in 1955, the year I was born. :cutesy:

tocatchathief.jpg