Chic ways to wear Birkenstocks

I bought BACK UPs on sale
thank you :heart:

I ve also started to leave the house with them on Recently. I think they’re good for
70F degree weather, but in hot summer weather I switch to other birks

ETA: @pixiejenna , my Shearling Teddy hasn’t rubbed away, but it has
squashed noticeably (Big buckle, like chypres). my regular Birk shearling (suede exterior) also seem
fine, but flattened. I don’t wear them every day, and I rotate them though

im going to spray the pale pink suede with Nano spray
My shearlings haven't rubbed away either. All shearling-lined shoes flatten out at the sole (including Gucci and Hermès lol) but same as you @880, I rotate mine. I have the Vince Birkenstock copies in both camel and black (they are even more comfortable than Birks) and those have worn down very flat (I bought two pairs of each on sale and the black ones were my pandemic house shoes; now they are house shoes at my beach house!).

I have the aqua teddy Arizona, the dusty rose and lavender big buckle Arizona shearlings, and black shearling Arizonas and Bostons. I am not normally one for My Little Pony colors :lol: but I really like the shearling Arizonas in these soft colors. Now that it's summer, I will wear them out with athleisure-y stuff.

Off to buy backups :dog:

• Love
Reactions: 880
My shearlings haven't rubbed away either. All shearling-lined shoes flatten out at the sole (including Gucci and Hermès lol) but same as you @880, I rotate mine. I have the Vince Birkenstock copies in both camel and black (they are even more comfortable than Birks) and those have worn down very flat (I bought two pairs of each on sale and the black ones were my pandemic house shoes; now they are house shoes at my beach house!).

I have the aqua teddy Arizona, the dusty rose and lavender big buckle Arizona shearlings, and black shearling Arizonas and Bostons. I am not normally one for My Little Pony colors :lol: but I really like the shearling Arizonas in these soft colors. Now that it's summer, I will wear them out with athleisure-y stuff.

Off to buy backups :dog:
Just bought two back ups in cream Teddy and violet(?) Shearling :smile:
prior back ups in pale pink and I am not a pastel person :biggrin:

Last edited:
Does anyone have light colored EVA Birks? I'm thinking about getting them for beach/pool but I worry the light colored versions would stain easily? Just wondering what your experiences are :smile: Thanks in advance!

Reactions: 880