Style Chiara Ferragni (Fashion Blogger and Shoe Designer) Style Thread

Thats I was always thinking. I have never seen her blog but I saw this girl on this forum often. I know she is wearing designer bags but whatever she wears her clothes look like from those cheap high street stores like primark or even from a very cheap super market.

That's because sometimes they ARE from cheaper stores like zara, h&m, etc. There's nothing wrong with that. :shrugs:That's what i like about her, she mixes expensive pieces with cheap pieces. Not everything she owns is designer, i've seen her wear shoes from H&M and jewelry from forever21. BTW, what's wrong with primark? I was there when i was visiting amsterdam and i loved it!

That's because sometimes they ARE from cheaper stores like zara, h&m, etc. There's nothing wrong with that. :shrugs:That's what i like about her, she mixes expensive pieces with cheap pieces. Not everything she owns is designer, i've seen her wear shoes from H&M and jewelry from forever21. BTW, what's wrong with primark? I was there when i was visiting amsterdam and i loved it!

oh, I didn`t know that she is actually wearing clothes from those shops because I have never been on her bolg.
No offend to those high street stores, I see many people including bloggers and fashion icons are wearing cheap clothes from those high street stores as if those clothes are from some high end brands but not this girl.....←this was my initial point;)

:yes:
I love these stores!

I love her style! I have been following her blog. However most of her stuff are so high end normal girls like myself can't afford them at all :<

Somebody mentioned she gets stuff for free, and I think so too...I once read on her blog that she got sent a certain item by a certain designer...she has so many followers that it would be free publicity and advertising for her to use a certain brand. :smile:

Somebody mentioned she gets stuff for free, and I think so too...I once read on her blog that she got sent a certain item by a certain designer...she has so many followers that it would be free publicity and advertising for her to use a certain brand. :smile:

Haha I know I know. It's nice being famous ;p you just get free packages to your house all the time ;) I wonder did she get her cute pug that way too ?! lol

There's definitely nothing wrong with cheap stores like Zara, H&M, etc. I also buy all my clothes from those stores. That wasn't the point. Point was that whatever she wear looks cheap, whether it is designer or not. There're many other bloggers that buy high street clothes and the result is completely different. It's not about the brand, it's about how you wear it. There're people that can look damn good with a trash bag on and people that can wear designer head to toe and still look cheap.
Just my 2 cents. :peace:

^^ This!
And I'd like to say that money can't buy style. She had an nice blog at the beginning and now it looks like she's just waiting for designers to give her clothes, shoes and bags. And, did you notice that her own shoe line and the Werelse pink dresses (for Luisaviaroma) remind of other famous designers (like Julien MacDonald, Le Crown, Jimmy Choo and Casadei) :tdown:?