Chevre Goat Skin

birkinbaby

O.G.
Mar 10, 2006
I just want to say how much I love chevre. It is absolutely stunning, especially in the daylight. It actually glistens in the sun, like glittery lipgloss. Also, I heard it is lighter compared to other skins. It gives the Birkin a dressy look.

gigi leung

O.G.
Feb 14, 2006
birkinbaby said:
I just want to say how much I love chevre. It is absolutely stunning, especially in the daylight. It actually glistens in the sun, like glittery lipgloss. Also, I heard it is lighter compared to other skins. It gives the Birkin a dressy look.
I totally agree about the beautiful sheen on chevre. It's light yet durable. The grain is so much more exotic-looking compared to the other skins. The goat spine on the chevre bags is also TDF! :love:

Noriko

Sep 13, 2005
Hawaii~
ooo the spine! I love that :biggrin: Even though it sounds painful :lol: When my SA told me that I was like awww...but then I fell in love with the look and forgot:shame:

shoes319

O.G.
Mar 14, 2006
New England
I agree.....it's is beautiful!! I got so lucky with my Route H Kelly being chevre (and I didn't even know the difference when I purchased it on e-bay!) - it is very unique and learning of the spine part is like knowing a secret!:amuse:

Perja

Well & truly Plumed
O.G.
Feb 28, 2006
In an Orange box
It's a shame but I'm sure there are pleny of chevre bags still in circulation. Although perhaps it was just Chevre Coromandel? I am not sure now.

jenniferm said:
ugly and tackey.
Just like your attitude.

melisande

O.G.
Jan 20, 2006
I had no idea that it wasn't going to be made anymore. That's sad... would like to know, one way or the other.

hermesBB

O.G.
Feb 1, 2006
:love: i love chevre. preferrably in brighter colors to bring out the beautiful spin pattern.

I want a birkin in chevre so much :lol: :lol:

clanalois

i <3 bags
O.G.
Dec 29, 2005
New York City
I love Chevre! With some enormous luck, my first Birkin or Kelly will be a Chevre. Togo's great, but goatskin holds a special place in my heart.

jenniferm said:
ugly and tackey.
Just like you, honey. :hrmm: