Chevre Goat Skin

1. I just want to say how much I love chevre. It is absolutely stunning, especially in the daylight. It actually glistens in the sun, like glittery lipgloss. Also, I heard it is lighter compared to other skins. It gives the Birkin a dressy look.

2. hehe yeah, its beautiful! Totally agree :love: Now where is my bicolor chevre birkin :lol:

3. I totally agree about the beautiful sheen on chevre. It's light yet durable. The grain is so much more exotic-looking compared to the other skins. The goat spine on the chevre bags is also TDF! :love:

4. ooo the spine! I love that :biggrin: Even though it sounds painful :lol: When my SA told me that I was like awww...but then I fell in love with the look and forgot:shame:

5. I agree.....it's is beautiful!! I got so lucky with my Route H Kelly being chevre (and I didn't even know the difference when I purchased it on e-bay!) - it is very unique and learning of the spine part is like knowing a secret!:amuse:

6. Mmm. Sounds so lovely. Can only live vicariously, for now.

7. I heard at the Hermes store that it wasn't going to be used anymore.

8. I WILL have at last one chevre bag!

9. ugly and tackey.

10. It's a shame but I'm sure there are pleny of chevre bags still in circulation. Although perhaps it was just Chevre Coromandel? I am not sure now.

Just like your attitude.

11. I had no idea that it wasn't going to be made anymore. That's sad... would like to know, one way or the other.

12. I did not hear that about Chevre. They are not making box anymore, but I hadn't heard about Chevre.

Chevre and Box are my two most favorite leathers *sigh*:love: .

13. :love: i love chevre. preferrably in brighter colors to bring out the beautiful spin pattern.

I want a birkin in chevre so much :lol: :lol:

14. I love Chevre! With some enormous luck, my first Birkin or Kelly will be a Chevre. Togo's great, but goatskin holds a special place in my heart.

Just like you, honey. :hrmm:

15. LOLOL, Clanalois!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice