Cherry Twilly

Likeafeather - have a look a LAMakeup's thread here called "my first hermes" she has this twilly on her LV bag maybe it will give you an idea.

I think red berries is still on hermes.com

ooh i just bought the cherry twilly on hermes.com. im thinking of wearing it in my hair like a headband. do u know if its long enough? if not ill find some other use for it. i dont have an hermes bag but maybe ill tie it around my black balenciaga bag or even wear it like a bracelet and wrap it around my arm several times. what do u guys think?

i just returned from my lunch break and when i got home my cheery twilly had arrived. this was very exciting- i ordered a collier de chien a few days ago which was technically my first hermes purchase, but it hasn't come yet- so this was my first hermes purchase to arrive. its so cute- so well made and so gorgeous. it looks great in my hair. im really impressed by the packaging and the service at hermes.com. i think im going to order some more!

So, the SA I talked to over the phone yesterday BEFORE the Twilly was shipped said that it was going to be shipped yesterday but I never got an e-mail notification...is that weird? Do you think they shipped it already? And I just realized that FedEx doesn't deliver on weekends and I work every day! So that means that I won't get my first ever Hermes purchase until at least Tuesday...:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: . Oh, well...I just hope I get it before next weekend (my Birthday)...