Chelsea

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just found one in black/silver on clearance at Macy's. With the extra 20% it would be about $155 without tax. I've never looked at them on FOS because I couldn't recall seeing them before. It caught my eye and I'm curious about the bag and the price. I asked her to hold it so I could think about it.

2. Pictures?

3. I didn't buy it yet. After my banana republic stop, I may think better of it. :biggrin:

4. Is it the large or the regular? I have both the regular (black/silver) and the large (cognac) and love the style. Here's a pic of the regular.......

Attached Files:

5. Here's the large Cognac. I like the large Chelsea better but I like big bags. I took the tassel off because it looked a little sloppy but then I realized I like it without the tassel so I'm going to carry it like this to work next week. I would love to find the large in black.

Attached Files:

6. Number is 25359.

7. Would that even tell me? I can wear it over my shoulder, and I think the original price was $358?

8. #8 Mar 14, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2014

OK, that's the regular sized one (the smaller one). Regular price is $358 so $155 is a great deal, around 56% off......and I love that they have feet!

9. How much bigger is the large one? Like med burough?

10. I don't have a Borough but have seen them IRL and would say the large is comparable. I took a pic to compare the two. In the pic it doesn't look like much difference but the strap drop on the large is about an inch more.

Attached Files:

11. I'd skip it.

Don't you have a couple of Boroughs? I'd say Borough trumps Chelsea. But that's just me.

12. Very classy! But then all your bags are sharp.

13. I guess it's all in what you like..........different strokes for different folks. I don't like compartments so no Boroughs or Phoebes for me. That's why I prefer Chelsea. I might consider the Town Totes that are "Borough-like" since they don't have compartments.

14. Thanks, Home Girl! :biggrin:

15. I have the regular Chelsea and medium boroughs. I like the reg. size of Chelsea and mainly use as a satchel but it does fit on shoulder well since drop is longer. Here is a pic. to try to show size of reg. Chelsea next to medium B bag. Hope this helps :smile:.

Attached Files: