Chelsea

Dec 28, 2013
I just found one in black/silver on clearance at Macy's. With the extra 20% it would be about $155 without tax. I've never looked at them on FOS because I couldn't recall seeing them before. It caught my eye and I'm curious about the bag and the price. I asked her to hold it so I could think about it.

I just found one in black/silver on clearance at Macy's. With the extra 20% it would be about $155 without tax. I've never looked at them on FOS because I couldn't recall seeing them before. It caught my eye and I'm curious about the bag and the price. I asked her to hold it so I could think about it.
Pictures?

Is it the large or the regular? I have both the regular (black/silver) and the large (cognac) and love the style. Here's a pic of the regular.......

Attachments

• Chelsea in Baltimore (440x457).jpg
    Chelsea in Baltimore (440x457).jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 449
Here's the large Cognac. I like the large Chelsea better but I like big bags. I took the tassel off because it looked a little sloppy but then I realized I like it without the tassel so I'm going to carry it like this to work next week. I would love to find the large in black.

Attachments

• Large Chelsea (632x640).jpg
    Large Chelsea (632x640).jpg
    389.5 KB · Views: 455
How much bigger is the large one? Like med burough?

I don't have a Borough but have seen them IRL and would say the large is comparable. I took a pic to compare the two. In the pic it doesn't look like much difference but the strap drop on the large is about an inch more.

Attachments

• Both Chelsea (640x333).jpg
    Both Chelsea (640x333).jpg
    244.7 KB · Views: 419
I'd skip it.

Don't you have a couple of Boroughs? I'd say Borough trumps Chelsea. But that's just me.

I guess it's all in what you like..........different strokes for different folks. I don't like compartments so no Boroughs or Phoebes for me. That's why I prefer Chelsea. I might consider the Town Totes that are "Borough-like" since they don't have compartments.

How much bigger is the large one? Like med burough?
I have the regular Chelsea and medium boroughs. I like the reg. size of Chelsea and mainly use as a satchel but it does fit on shoulder well since drop is longer. Here is a pic. to try to show size of reg. Chelsea next to medium B bag. Hope this helps :smile:.

Attachments

• extra 009.JPG
    extra 009.JPG
    56.8 KB · Views: 348
  • extra 010.JPG
    extra 010.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 348
  • extra 012.JPG
    extra 012.JPG
    64 KB · Views: 363