Chelleybelley's MODEST but growing collection! My First CL Family Shot!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I must say, tPF has been a huge factor in contributing to my growing addiction... thank you, Ladies! :amuse:

Back (L-R): Black Patent Decoltissimos, Fuschia Viva Lolas, Leopard Patent Open Clics, Camel Jazz Decolettes, Cork/Tobacco Suede No. Prives

Front: Pewter Python Sixties

No modeling pics for now... I have to get to bed :girlsigh: but maybe tomorrow night!

Attached Files:

2. Fabulous collection, and not at all modest! Love the Decolletes especially :heart:

3. Pretty collection! I love the fuchsia satin. Gorgeous color. Oh, and the pewter python is really gorgeous too!

4. Love your leopard open clics!

5. Thank you techie, meggy, and fashion! :biggrin:

6. Great collection! Love the tobacco suede color! Also loving the fuschia viva lola's---I havn't seen those yet!

7. Fabulous collection chelley! You have a beautiful array of styles and colors...the pop of pink is delicious!:nuts:

8. A very lovely and definitely not modest collection.

9. Thank you dbeth and bella! Yes, I love the fuschia -- my favorite color! I still haven't been able to wear them out yet with all the rain we've been getting! I'm actually scared to... I don't want them to get ruined. :nogood:

10. Gorgeous collection! All of them are fabulous! I am totally drooling over the python Miss Sixties - they are amazing!

11. Love the collection! Don't be afraid to wear satin, just spray them with Scotch Guard first.

12. Great collection! Lots of variety :tup:

13. Lovely growing collection!

14. Thank you, LouboutinNerd! You are definitely loyal to your pythons! :tup:

Laureen, thanks for the tip! Will definitely do that!

Rilo and Yellow, thank you!!

15. Ahhhh beautiful collection chelley I like the leopards :tender: