Food Cheesecake Factory Favorites

Jaz

Aug 28, 2006
I am going to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner today and feel like trying something new. I always get the Chinese Chicken Salad, delicious. Does anyone have a recommendations for something else?

For lunch I love the Sante Fe Salad. If you are in the mood for a different salad...give it a try.

Appetizer- avocado egg rolls are nice
Dessert- The Outrageous Cake (to share)

I absolutely love the shrimp and bacon club sandwhich. The shrimp are very nicely flavored, the bacon is high quality, and the sauce is delicious. I also love the bread, which is toasted. I can only eat half, but I save the rest for the next day. An added bonus is it is one of the cheapest things on the menu at $9. I would pay more for it!

Haven't been in years because the last time was absolutely awful. i usually love it though! I am one of those who always orders the same EXACT thing. At CCF it's the chinese chicken salad. Their plum dressing is unreal! My friend raved about her chicken madiera and I was able to taste the sauce which actually tasted gourmet. Tex mex egg rolls were standard, but a hit! Another ordered the BBQ Ranch salad, which didn't appeal to me because of the avocado,tomatoes, corn and diced chicken. But, once again the dressing rocked! Some misses were the ahi tempura appetizer and the fresh spring rolls, I don't know why- but they were dissapointing to those who ordered them!

Report back, I may need to stop in and give the placeanother chance!

Bang Bang Chicken and Shrimp, Louisiana Chicken :drool: or the Cajun Chicken and Shrimp.
Louisiana Chicken is more like an Italian dish, it's thin crispy breaded chicken breast over bowtie pastas w/ a creamy, spicy sauce:drool:

OK, just got back and I am so full. It's funny because so many of these items that are favorites here were part of my night. So we ordered the AVOCADO ROLLS. YUMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!! and I love their bread the wheat one especially. We were then told they were out of the chicken Madeira, Pasta DaVinci and Steak Diane. We ordered the Chicken and Biscuit, but I could only eat two bites I was so full. Great time though, I love their Iced tea. Thanks for your suggestions. Great waitress also.