Food Cheesecake Factory Favorites

I luuurve the Steak Diane! :love: I also like the chicken medallions, and their pasta with garlic sauce and you have the option of adding shrimp or chicken. Of course I don't remember the names cause I always order the same thing-yep, Steak Diane! Lol!

I always order their stuffed chicken tortillas.

"Corn tortillas stuffed with spicy chicken, covered with melted cheese, green onions and tomatillo sauce. Served with grilled corn cakes, black beans, salsa and sour cream."

= Heaven! :P I especially love the corn cakes.

I am usually too full for cheesecake then. Sometimes I get a slice to go. I love the key lime! :drool:

Their fire roasted artichokes are my favorite thing EVER!!! They come with a garlic dipping sauce and a balsamic dipping sauce. I can eat all three artichokes by myself.

The bacon & shrimp club is so delicious as are the avocado egg rolls. If you like spicy stuff, the buffalo chicken bits are really yummy but HOT!!

Whatever you do do NOT get the meatloaf. After a dinner with the hubby to Bugaboo Creek and tasting the BEST restaurant meatloaf I had EVER had, I thought the Cheesecake Factory couldn't possibly let me down! It was WRETCHED! I think there was more nasty veggies then meat. ;P

I LOVE the 4 cheese pasta! And The Chicken and Biscuits. Soo friggin good.

I'm dieting so I always get the grilled salmon (lunch portion - which is a nice big 7 oz) with 2 sides of veggies (steamed broccoli and asparagus).
I always indulge in a piece of that yummy brown bread and sometimes a dirty martini -- they do it with the blue cheese stuffed olives.. yum!!