check out this blue Gucci hobo

I tried this bag on this afternoon. I fell in love with it. It's so cool!! And very roomy inside, comfortable on the shoulder, and not too big (I am short). God I wish I could afford it.

I love the studs on the handle! The blue color looks luscious. I wonder how the bag looks when it's filled, will it be narrow or be wider? The only thing that would bother me is having to dig for my items...

I really like that. So pretty. Blue and Chocolate are so pretty. I saw them yesterday.

I bought the Guccissimo Chocolate Princy. One of the SA's told me it was one of the better leather's they had. Who knows? I'm hoping it will hold up. I really like it.

I bought the Guccissimo Chocolate Princy. One of the SA's told me it was one of the better leather's they had. Who knows? I'm hoping it will hold up. I really like it.

I just purchased this bag in black! I bought it online, so I won't get it until next week. Can't wait. I chose it over the studded one because it's cheaper by $600, and unlike the studded one, it has a cellphone pocket!

Hey cosmo, I'm a big fan of this style. Almost bought it in cream guccissima (which holds up very very well must I say) and kick myself to this day for not getting it. I think this is called the biba or is similar to it?