check out this blue Gucci hobo

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I was *casually* browsing in the Gucci boutique the other day, minding my own business, when this bag caught my eye. Mind you, I'm usually a handbag kinda girl (not hobo/shoulder bag). But I *need* a casual/weekend bag, I'm thinking in blue, and this one certainly fills the bill...

What do the Gucci experts think? It's got cool studs all up and down the strap! I haven't bought a Gucci for a while: How does the Guccissima leather hold up??? Is it durable???

(This pic from Saks.)

[​IMG]

2. I like it!!! How much does it retail for???

3. [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]$1,595.00[/FONT]

4. Very nice! I love the color and the studs! Would look great with jeans!

5. I think it looks perfect and I love the color and style of the bag. I would go for it. oooooooohhhhh!

6. I love it! The color is so deep and the shape is so cute. It would be perfect with jeans or even with a black outfit. Go for it!

7. Great bag .... great color.

8. They have it in chocolate, too!!

I would totally get it in either color though.

[​IMG]

9. I am always checking this out on gucci.com LOVE IT! Big, just like I like my gucci LOL!

10. Yeah, I had been thinking about getting a Balenciaga Day or City in Blueberry, but I'm leaning toward this blue Gucci instead. (I've already got one Balenciaga: a First in Emerald.)

11. Wow...great colour - very different!! And I LOVE the guccissima leather...

12. I think the guccissma is gorgeous and I love the shape.. I would go for it in either color!

13. A coworker of mine has this in the signature GG pattern, it's a beautiful bag, the studs along the side and top are done really well - You need this bag!

14. i like the chocolate hobo better! i wonder if it comes in one size.

15. Go for it Gucci rules!!! It is gorgeous and the price is decent.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice