Check out the YSL Rive Gauche Ostrich bags

Wow- love this one!
attachment.php

The SA at YSL said they start at $4295....I did not ask specifically about the ostrich trim, however, I thought he was just referring to the all over ostrich ...and then I received the pictures of bags with just ostrich trim....

handbagrehab vbmenu_register("postmenu_1830626", true); - was wondering if you saw the green in real life. Also, do you know the name of it. Gave YSL a call here in london and they said they have 2 greens. One dark green and the other very light greyish green. But I want the greeen that you posted!

handbagrehab vbmenu_register("postmenu_1830626", true); - was wondering if you saw the green in real life. Also, do you know the name of it. Gave YSL a call here in london and they said they have 2 greens. One dark green and the other very light greyish green. But I want the greeen that you posted!

there are three greens: a forest green (the dark one you saw), sage (the light greyish green) and jungle (a medium olivey green which is the one handbagrehab posted). i believe jungle is the most popular and the hardest to find.