Cheating on KOOBA

I saw a lady at the airport carrying a medium Setela and it looked cute. I also saw one at my local Nordie's this summer. Not sure if the straps allow for comfy over the shoulder carrying..it almost seems more handheld.
Hmmm the more I think about the BACA, the more I want one! But lately, I've been on an LV kick...

Can't wait to see pics of your Brynne when she arrives, Mini! For me, the Brynne has surpassed the Sienna as my all-time favorite style by Kooba. Great choice!

Ooh KoobaMe, you make me even more excited about my impending arrival. It's going to take 7-9 days to reach me here in Saudi Arabia, but I can't wait.

I bought a Gustto Solba in a tobaco colour off Ebay and I love it! There is also a black one up for auction now too. I still love Kooba though! I am still onthe hunt for a nice Paige-just not sure which color yet...

Cheater here also, even though I just did buy an Ivory Sienna from e-bay.

I ordered a Mercer Satchel in Chalk from the Hayden Harnett sale for $89 with free shipping! It looks like a great bag and there are so many HH lovers, for that kind of price, I figured it is worth a go.