Cheating on KOOBA

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to ICON card members.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 thread.

sarahsar

O.G.
Sep 1, 2007
USA
I've done a lot of cheating lately - with Botkier, Rebecca Minkoff, and LV. But Kooba still holds a special place in my heart. :love:

KoobaLover

I Want That Bag
O.G.
Aug 5, 2006
Minneapolis, MN
Yes, I've been quite the cheater this year. Though I've bought and sold a lot of Koobas, I've also had a Gustto Baca and a handful of Balenciagas... 2 Firsts, 2 Cities, and one Part Time.

The only bag so far from Kooba's fall collection that I've been enamored with has been the Hannah clutch (though I haven't used it yet!). I'm hoping something from the spring collection catches my eye! ;)

Minimouse

O.G.
May 20, 2007
Cheating on Kooba has been averted until another day.... I just bought an auburn Brynne today. Yippee :yahoo:

HuskyLover

O.G.
Apr 8, 2007
I've been bad too, bought a Chloe and a Bbag. Sold off most of my Koobas, but find myself wanting more. I tend only to look at the older styles though, don't care for the new ones.

posk51

Plaisir D' Amour
Jul 30, 2007
Chicagoland
I have that bag Mini! It's gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!! I too am sticking with Kooba, at least this week :smile: I just got my first MA Sienna in the mail yesterday :heart:

Cheating on Kooba has been averted until another day.... I just bought an auburn Brynne today. Yippee :yahoo:

shewolfy12

Aug 21, 2007
I love the squishiness and light as a feather weight of my PARINA tote...how is the BACA, Shewolfy? Same softness? What sizes do you own?
It's my favorite bag of all time. I have the large one in vintage brown, and the smaller one in red and cognac. I have a friend who is going to go to the next sample sale in NYC and as long as I pay for parking for her she's going to hook me up!! I want a parina in espresso. That it what I'm on the lookout for now. Do you know anything about the Setela?