Château Scandinave #6

Thank you Ellie :smile: feels great to get away from this building site and will post pics when I get back. Wondering which little bag to take with me because I want it to fit inside the Birkin.

The only thing is that the mini has small black Swarowski blingblings and it's usually not a daytime purse for me. But still, it's so lightweight and of course it's not often I pick up a H bag :smile:

I think it has to do with the stiching. On the Sellier you can see the stiching around the bag. It makes the edges (back and front sewn together with the sides) of the leather look straight whereas the edges on the Retourne are rounded because the stiching is on the inside.

I like a more structured look of the Sellier but perhaps go with a softer leather. However, I do not like slouchy. Posting some pics I found here.

View attachment 2379514View attachment 2379515

I prefer the Sellier too.

Evening all.

Which bag did you take to STH Servan? Are you satisfied with your B?

I still have not been to Laudere and tried macaroons, I forgot all about it.

I'm packing for my trip, so far I've taken out 7 pairs of shoes, mainly sandals in different colours.

Evening all.

Which bag did you take to STH Servan? Are you satisfied with your B?

I still have not been to Laudere and tried macaroons, I forgot all about it.

I'm packing for my trip, so far I've taken out 7 pairs of shoes, mainly sandals in different colours.

What a pity you did not try the macarons. Maybe next time.

:smile:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1383065352.505873.jpg
My beautiful B35 ❤️ in etoupe is finally home. I have a weakness for Hermès and caramel macaroons from Ladurée. The macaroons look good with the bag. I love how a new B smells, divine, would love to have this scent in a bottle :smile:

Thank you Ellie, Blueberry & Nahreen❤️

Took the mini because I put it inside the B amd it fits better than the larger cream coloured Chanel. Also the weather in Sthlm was a questionmark so I decided to wear black, not my cream cashmere coat.

I had breakfast at Wiener caféet, as good as last week, and then I went to Ladurée and finally NK Hermès. Today was just a very short daytrip, I only wanted to pick up my regal bag and then straight home.