Château Scandinave #6

Morning. Back from a weekend at the country house. Picked some autumn mushrooms.

Serva, yes it is hard not to push the purchase button when one sees something rare at H com.

I showed picture to my dad from my Paris trip. He said he was pleased I treated myself to this trip. He is also very interested in hearing about bags and Hermes.

Reactions: Elliespurse
Morning. Back from a weekend at the country house. Picked some autumn mushrooms.

Serva, yes it is hard not to push the purchase button when one sees something rare at H com.

I showed picture to my dad from my Paris trip. He said he was pleased I treated myself to this trip. He is also very interested in hearing about bags and Hermes.

Autumn mushrooms sounds lovely [emoji3]

Yes it’s hard to not buy H online but I just have to remember how many orange boxes I already have. Need to stop at some point [emoji3]

Glad your dad is supportive and interested in Hermès. I’ve chocked my father a couple of times talking about handbags. He understands that jewellery comes with a pricetag but bags [emoji33] But then I remind him of all his huntingrifles so he kind of gets it.