Château Scandinave #6

Hello everybody! I haven’t been here in ages... This has been quite a year so far for me (not just due to Corona). In February we lost our beloved cat Honey and one month later our beloved Morris crossed he rainbowbridge. In April got he keys to our new home and said goodbye to our house (which had been in the family since it was built in 1926). Tomorrow this little one (it’s a girl) will move in with us! She is ”Jewel” in the pedigree but we think we shall call her somehing else but what?! Any suggestions? Her sister is Goldie so that is not an option and we already have Cookie (and Ochi who is her father).697EFB26-25C5-45F3-9735-E11C0AE23B2F.jpeg

Hello everybody! I haven’t been here in ages... This has been quite a year so far for me (not just due to Corona). In February we lost our beloved cat Honey and one month later our beloved Morris crossed he rainbowbridge. In April got he keys to our new home and said goodbye to our house (which had been in the family since it was built in 1926). Tomorrow this little one (it’s a girl) will move in with us! She is ”Jewel” in the pedigree but we think we shall call her somehing else but what?! Any suggestions? Her sister is Goldie so that is not an option and we already have Cookie (and Ochi who is her father).View attachment 4818496
aaaawwww so cute!!!
BTW Hej fra Danmark!!

Hello everybody! I haven’t been here in ages... This has been quite a year so far for me (not just due to Corona). In February we lost our beloved cat Honey and one month later our beloved Morris crossed he rainbowbridge. In April got he keys to our new home and said goodbye to our house (which had been in the family since it was built in 1926). Tomorrow this little one (it’s a girl) will move in with us! She is ”Jewel” in the pedigree but we think we shall call her somehing else but what?! Any suggestions? Her sister is Goldie so that is not an option and we already have Cookie (and Ochi who is her father).View attachment 4818496

So cute! Any name decided yet?

She looks like a "Jewel" to me" Those eyes! You should post these on the cat lovers thread unde Animilicious!