CHAT about Balenciaga Finds

Did you get it? It sold out.
It was Papeete, so beautiful, stunning condition, I was hoping someone here will get it.

I am looking for Cyclade city and found one US posh but they do not ship to Canada and I am almost crying every time I look at it again and again. I asked and the girl said that nothing seems to be working between Posh us and Canada. Sad sad. I can open some strange US address account I used to have but they very quickly become invasive and start charging something extra and use expensive shipping….

Reactions: houseof999
It was Papeete, so beautiful, stunning condition, I was hoping someone here will get it.

I am looking for Cyclade city and found one US posh but they do not ship to Canada and I am almost crying every time I look at it again and again. I asked and the girl said that nothing seems to be working between Posh us and Canada. Sad sad. I can open some strange US address account I used to have but they very quickly become invasive and start charging something extra and use expensive shipping….
PMd you

…so two minutes into going searching for items to post, I find something and buy it for myself. 🤦‍♀️
This will be amazing for travel, to go with my beloved Bridge bag.
The iPad and phone tend to migrate to the bottom and get lost. This will solve the problem beautifully.
Plus, how could I pass up something with box and paperwork?
IMG_4353.jpeg

Last edited:

Sent you PM

• Thanks
Reactions: vesna
…so two minutes into going searching for items to post, I find something and buy it for myself. 🤦‍♀️
This will be amazing for travel, to go with my beloved Bridge bag.
The iPad and phone tend to migrate to the bottom and get lost. This will solve the problem beautifully.
Plus, how could I pass up something with box and paperwork?
View attachment 5986267
This is a super gorgeous red! :love: Congrats!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: Rose100
Thanks to @vesna I purchased this red twiggy off ebay. It is yet to be shipped, but I'm curious as to your guesses about the year and color?

My only twiggy to date is the aviator, which I truly enjoy, so I wanted to try regular twiggy version. This one looked reasonably priced, in nice condition, and in my favorite color red. I keep wondering if perhaps it was photographed under yellowish lighting as it looks rather orange.

• Love
Reactions: protein_
Thanks to @vesna I purchased this red twiggy off ebay. It is yet to be shipped, but I'm curious as to your guesses about the year and color?

My only twiggy to date is the aviator, which I truly enjoy, so I wanted to try regular twiggy version. This one looked reasonably priced, in nice condition, and in my favorite color red. I keep wondering if perhaps it was photographed under yellowish lighting as it looks rather orange.
You have no worries about this because the seller offers returns within 60 days I think at their expense. If you feel hat it is not working for you, all is good. I am hoping that the bag is the right red for you. In the meantime look in the reference library all types of reds, or do a search for CeeJay’s (RIP 😢) red collection …I believe that the title was something like “ I don’t really like red “ and there she made a huge comparison in photos of all her red bags. Tomato is a bit orangier if I remember well, and not having any tag visible in this auction we have no idea. 🤞

Found it https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/nah-i-dont-really-like-red.837335/

Last edited:
Reactions: Redbirdhermes