CHAT about Balenciaga Finds

Hi there & welcome! There is a Bal Authentication thread you an post this in here:

They will happily help you out!

Many thanks - I’m more curious about what the name of the bag is - but I have followed your suggestion. :flowers:

Reactions: haisley
Don't know if seller removed the listing of the Blueberry City or just blocked me, but if she removed it, you have me to thank/blame for it.

I corrected her description that the bag was bought in 01 or 02. She responded that the description was for the black bag and thanked me for the correction. I looked at her black bag and saw that it's hella fake so I commented as much. She declares with equally fake authority that the bag is not fake. And immediately the blueberry listing disappeared, while the fako black is still up. At least for me.

EDIT: looks like the fake black is also gone.

View attachment 5974311
I also asked what the white thing is in one of the Blueberry photos and can no longer see the listing either, fwiw.

Maybe she blocked both of us? :doh::lol:

It's also the exact same description for the one atlantis posted in the fakes thread (and that one is still on eBay).

• Haha
Reactions: Deco
Don't know if seller removed the listing of the Blueberry City or just blocked me, but if she removed it, you have me to thank/blame for it.

I corrected her description that the bag was bought in 01 or 02. She responded that the description was for the black bag and thanked me for the correction. I looked at her black bag and saw that it's hella fake so I commented as much. She declares with equally fake authority that the bag is not fake. And immediately the blueberry listing disappeared, while the fako black is still up. At least for me.

View attachment 5974311
she relisted:
https://poshmark.com/listing/Balenc...ine-leather-preloved-66049364fe25048b0eaa232e

Reactions: Deco
My comment about the black one being fake was in the blueberry listing. She deleted my comments. It's bad enough to sell your fake bag for $740. It's downright evil to spin a BS tale about having bought it personally in 2002 from some Tokyo store. Now miraculously it's the same Tokyo store where she bought the blueberry in 2006, after learning from me that it only came out in 2006. Her scumbaggery knows no end. You're welcome, scumbag!

My comment about the black one being fake was in the blueberry listing. She deleted my comments. It's bad enough to sell your fake bag for $740. It's downright evil to spin a BS tale about having bought it personally in 2002 from some Tokyo store. Now miraculously it's the same Tokyo store where she bought the blueberry in 2006, after learning from me that it only came out in 2006. Her scumbaggery knows no end. You're welcome, scumbag!
Thank you, @Deco for calling this one out!

Kudos to whoever pointed out the bale not being right, but the seller's comment about getting a bag cushion is both terrifying and hilarious at the same time.

Screenshot 2024-03-28 163052.png

WTH is a bag cushion? :lol:
animation 90s GIF by Juppi Juppsen

View attachment 5974311
Hmmm. I still have access to it.. Had no idea one could be blocked on Posh... oops.. nm, I see that it was re-listed. :eek: