CHAT about Balenciaga Finds

View attachment 6006842
View attachment 6006843
View attachment 6006844
Without flash, with flash and the undyed tag vs the rest.
(08 Turquoise Day photobomb in background!)
Disgusting, huh?
I LOVE the original Blueberry color! I just missed one in the city on posh I think because the seller wanted a grandand when I offered reasonable money she keep comb back with $5 less.

It was a beautiful bag.. but I don't want to do a grand on a Blueberry City. But I want one so bad.

Maybe I should have? I just thought $1000 was too much. And she claims she sold it... with attitude. I think $750 was better.. maybe$800?
Am I wrong?

I LOVE the original Blueberry color! I just missed one in the city on posh I think because the seller wanted a grandand when I offered reasonable money she keep comb back with $5 less.

It was a beautiful bag.. but I don't want to do a grand on a Blueberry City. But I want one so bad.

Maybe I should have? I just thought $1000 was too much. And she claims she sold it... with attitude. I think $750 was better.. maybe$800?
Am I wrong?
idk on the condition, but yeah, $1000 seems like a lot.
And I'd respond back with pics of horrible fakes that have sold for over $1k and been like, so??? Someone sold this pile of vinyl for over a grand, so that extra thousand you got is
Selena Gomez Whatever GIF

It was in the finds thread and pristine
It was indeed beautiful, but the other one will come. You can post in the thread “help me find” and people will have you in mind when they see something like that or teal (which they don’t want LOL since every body here loves teal ). My best bet are Japanese sellers which post on different auctions the same bag and with a little search through that you can find the cheapest. They often have return on them with not questions asked.

put alert on ebay for blue Balenciaga bag or green Balenciaga bag because re-sellers will rarely call it wih its real name, not knowing it. When I was looking for Bottega Veneta Cabat my search was for Bottega Veneta Hippo and a Bottega Veneta Cabas. It seems like that Cabat was similar to hippopotamus in Japanese, so they really call it that, either hippo or hippopotamus bag. So with Bal I would suggest searching for all kind of key words LOL

It was indeed beautiful, but the other one will come. You can post in the thread “help me find” and people will have you in mind when they see something like that or teal (which they don’t want LOL since every body here loves teal ). My best bet are Japanese sellers which post on different auctions the same bag and with a little search through that you can find the cheapest. They often have return on them with not questions asked.

put alert on ebay for blue Balenciaga bag or green Balenciaga bag because re-sellers will rarely call it wih its real name, not knowing it. When I was looking for Bottega Veneta Cabat my search was for Bottega Veneta Hippo and a Bottega Veneta Cabas. It seems like that Cabat was similar to hippopotamus in Japanese, so they really call it that, either hippo or hippopotamus bag. So with Bal I would suggest searching for all kind of key words LOL
Ooo.i have to learn how to do that

Reactions: vesna
Hi all, I bought the Balenciaga Crush Medium Tote..aka Trash bag... not long ago for over $3k and after a fews months use, I found a rip in the bag whilst shopping in a department store. I have no idea how that rip occurred and had not come across any incidents. I was so heartbroken and disappointed. I reached out to Balenciaga but they said it was wear and tear?? The leather of this bag is very thin...calf hide. Has anyone come across this issue before? I'm very disappointed that a luxury bag costing over $3k is not able to handle normal wear.

Hi all, I bought the Balenciaga Crush Medium Tote..aka Trash bag... not long ago for over $3k and after a fews months use, I found a rip in the bag whilst shopping in a department store. I have no idea how that rip occurred and had not come across any incidents. I was so heartbroken and disappointed. I reached out to Balenciaga but they said it was wear and tear?? The leather of this bag is very thin...calf hide. Has anyone come across this issue before? I'm very disappointed that a luxury bag costing over $3k is not able to handle normal wear.
I don't have any of the newer bags, so I can't speak to the workmanship, but a $3000 bag should be able to withstand what sounds like normal wear (and for only a few months?!?)
And a luxury goods manufacturer should stand behind their products. One of the "perks" of driving a premium vehicle is that their service dept. goes above and beyond- loaner vehicles, line discounts if your a steady client, etc. And that's what keeps you coming back. A luxury bag manufacturer should do the same; otherwise what's the point of having a designer bag? (Or at least that designer.)

Can you post a photo of the rip?