Chapman Brothers Reveal!

Thanks SJ! I hope so. Will keep you posted. I've also put myself down on the wait list for the brazza chapman piece as well. Inspired by cherry tongues YouTube post It's so beauitful. So hopefully I will end up getting something from this collection. I should of put my name on the wait list earlier, but I was undecided.
the brazza is lovely .... fingers crossed for you

I was watching it and then i came on here and saw you picture and i was like she looks familiar and i finally put 1 and 1 together haha. :smile:
Aww what a small world! Thanks so much hahaha :heart: I'm trying to plan new video ideas for the next couple weeks (as I'll be travelling to London & Paris, and won't have time to film for a week). What would you be interested in watching?

Omg ohhichase I envy your collection! I've only managed to snag this one, but I've been dying to get my hands on the mono/rhino pocket organizer you got there! Ps. My boyfriend is trying to convince me to switch pocket organizers with him since seeing my new addition, he has the damier pocket organizer- and it's not happening lol.
View attachment 3627677
I haven't even started using my pocket organizer yet! It's so gorgeous to stare at that I'm afraid of breaking into it. Have you started using yours?

The brazza is lovely! I would recommend putting your name on multiple items (which is what I did), because there's a higher chance that you can at least score one item from the collection! Best of luck to you! :heart:

thanks ... I don't want the brazza...the sa just msgs when items arrive instore
they have a few of the bags on display here and the lanyard holder...I purchased a few items from the collection
now LV cup has arrived

thanks ... I don't want the brazza...the sa just msgs when items arrive instore
they have a few of the bags on display here and the lanyard holder...I purchased a few items from the collection
now LV cup has arrived
Aww that's nice! I don't really have an SA that I have a close relationship with. How did you establish the relationship with your SA?

The brazza is lovely! I would recommend putting your name on multiple items (which is what I did), because there's a higher chance that you can at least score one item from the collection! Best of luck to you! :heart:
Thank you. I hope so but I don't think anymore will be coming. I've got my name on the brazza and pocket organiser and still nothing so far. Will keep you posted