Chapman Brothers Reveal!

Omg ohhichase I envy your collection! I've only managed to snag this one, but I've been dying to get my hands on the mono/rhino pocket organizer you got there! Ps. My boyfriend is trying to convince me to switch pocket organizers with him since seeing my new addition, he has the damier pocket organizer- and it's not happening lol.
IMG_1489028754.474938.jpg

Omg ohhichase I envy your collection! I've only managed to snag this one, but I've been dying to get my hands on the mono/rhino pocket organizer you got there! Ps. My boyfriend is trying to convince me to switch pocket organizers with him since seeing my new addition, he has the damier pocket organizer- and it's not happening lol.
View attachment 3627677
Gorgeous! Good luck trying to get the PO white rhino. I'm on the waiting list atm, however no luck as yet

Reactions: Vamosena
don't give up:smile:
Thanks SJ! I hope so. Will keep you posted. I've also put myself down on the wait list for the brazza chapman piece as well. Inspired by cherry tongues YouTube post It's so beauitful. So hopefully I will end up getting something from this collection. I should of put my name on the wait list earlier, but I was undecided.