Change your Avatar month!

[coco];4780579 said:
Chaz good to see you have one up too.....!! is that one of your bags?

Sorry coco,wandered off and did'nt come back for ages!!!! Yes shes one of mine!!! A Mulberry Bayswater with Paul Smith stuff that I think looks really cool with her!!! I call her,her as she has a nickname----Pinky!!!!!:love:

Bumping because I just changed mine, plus this thread is fun!

My original avatar was a super cute pink cupcake, which I loved and would have kept forever. Except one day I opened a thread and my heart sank when I saw my pink cupcake next to some asinine comment I didn't write. I realized that some newbie stole my avatar :sad:

It was something else for about a day, then it was a photo negative picture of me for awhile. Now it's Simpsonized me :wlae:

Bumping because I just changed mine, plus this thread is fun!

My original avatar was a super cute pink cupcake, which I loved and would have kept forever. Except one day I opened a thread and my heart sank when I saw my pink cupcake next to some asinine comment I didn't write. I realized that some newbie stole my avatar :sad:

It was something else for about a day, then it was a photo negative picture of me for awhile. Now it's Simpsonized me :wlae:

I remember your negative one,I thought that was sooooooooo cool and original!!!:tup: