Change your Avatar month!

peace43

O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
I noticed that alot of tPFers are changing their Avatar pics!!! This must be change your Avatar month!! (Oh yeah, forgot to mention that I love this forum!!!)

meh... i change mine quite often... it depends on my mood, i guess. i usually recognize fellow pf'ers by their avatars instead of usnername... so once they change it, kinda throws me off a bit.

I can't keep up with all these changing avatars so I tend to keep mine the same. I use this pic on other forums so if you ever see it anywhere else.... it could be me :P

i want to change mine, but my dog is just too cute to change it! (must be how she gets away with stuff all the time...how could you be mad at that face?!)

mine's been the same for, like, a year. maybe more! mine is my english bulldog, cassie mae, and i know vlad and megs love her, and i love her, so i keep her around!

I changed mine. I used to have my favorite psinting by John Singer Sargent. I have changed it to my second favorite painting by him.it's called Madame X. It's actually his most famous painting and caused quite the scandal when it was unveiled.