Change to font and size of serial numbers!

I am grateful to those who point out changes. (btw I can't open the link, has it been removed?) I can't afford to buy bags as often as some and if I buy from eBay, I want to know that if something has changed I have brought a genuine bag.

I agree Jelly-Baby. How ridiculous shaming someone on the forum when only stating a fact. If someone is faking they'll eventually catch up, with or without this forum.

It's what I don't like about this place; how some members 'put you in your place'.

Hi Fifitrix......I think there has been some misinterpretation here. Mooshooshoo, in her post, was merely pointing out that, this being a public forum, (not a private invitation only one), it is therefore sensible not to go into overt detail as to WHY a bag might be dubious...to this end, she was not trying to shame or belittle anyone - it was just a very sensible piece of advice.

In the Authentication thread, you will notice that Jazzy, Kriscat, and Lakrits will identify a fake, but not go into minute details as to why it is deemed to be so, for this very reason......if you want to know the minutiae, you can always PM the authenticators privately and I am sure they will be happy to answer your specific questions - in private!).

Counterfeiting, as I am sure you are aware, is still a huge problem - just look at the lists of fakes which are reported on a daily basis here, so we really don't want to make the job for these nefarious individuals any easier.

Just one more point - the more familiar you become with Mulberry, the more easily it will become to spot anything remotely dodgy - but of course, if in doubt, use our wonderful facility to be doubly sure - even those of us here who are pretty au fait with the Brand will routinely post and/or ask for a respected second opinion - it is just sensible and makes sense to avoid any disappointment :smile:

Hi Fifitrix......I think there has been some misinterpretation here. Mooshooshoo, in her post, was merely pointing out that, this being a public forum, (not a private invitation only one), it is therefore sensible not to go into overt detail as to WHY a bag might be dubious...to this end, she was not trying to shame or belittle anyone - it was just a very sensible piece of advice.

In the Authentication thread, you will notice that Jazzy, Kriscat, and Lakrits will identify a fake, but not go into minute details as to why it is deemed to be so, for this very reason......if you want to know the minutiae, you can always PM the authenticators privately and I am sure they will be happy to answer your specific questions - in private!).

Counterfeiting, as I am sure you are aware, is still a huge problem - just look at the lists of fakes which are reported on a daily basis here, so we really don't want to make the job for these nefarious individuals any easier.

Just one more point - the more familiar you become with Mulberry, the more easily it will become to spot anything remotely dodgy - but of course, if in doubt, use our wonderful facility to be doubly sure - even those of us here who are pretty au fait with the Brand will routinely post and/or ask for a respected second opinion - it is just sensible and makes sense to avoid any disappointment :smile:

If we had a 'like' button I would have clicked it. Well said Roxaholic.

So why not say that. It's the manner in which it's said but I appreciate your answer. The two replies after your comment are unjustified. It's like cheerleaders. I was once threatened with a ban on here because I made a joke and everyone jumped at me, obviously reporting me to admin. I've been a member/admin on other forums and seen it before.

However, as I said, I appreciate your explanation and I know the original comments were not made in malice. People need to realise the power of their words, no matter how well you think they come across.