Chanel

coachwife6 said:
Rouge Allure 32 Crazed in lipstick . Glossimer 84 Imaginaire and the Le Crayon Levres Precision Lip Definer Natural 34.

I don't know how you ID Chanel...it's my first foray into their world.

OOh-Crazed is a nice color-that's a color I would buy. What is your coloring Coachwife?

I've been using Chanel on/off for the past 20 years. They have the absolute best lipcolors, blush and pan eyeliner palette for a classic French look. I have to say the line is my favorite. The other high end beauty products I will use is Dior's mascara and eyeliners and YSL's eyeshadows and lipsticks.

Nishi621 said:
OOh-Crazed is a nice color-that's a color I would buy. What is your coloring Coachwife?

I am blond with light to medium skin coloring. When I had my colors done a long time ago, I was a summer. Does each lipstick have a name or does it go by number?

coachwife6 said:
I am blond with light to medium skin coloring. When I had my colors done a long time ago, I was a summer. Does each lipstick have a name or does it go by number?

Wow-that is just what I thought you looked like! I got one right! Anyway-we are not the same coloring at all as you can tell from my AV! LOL

The lipsticks go by name-when I called the 800 Chanel number to order a lipstick-I used the color name "Portofino"-and they were fine with that!

I also use Chanel's double perfection powder compact - it's great - so fast and easy in the morning, and doesn't break me out the way MAC's Studio Fix did.

I also like Chanel's glossimers --- lots of pretty colors! Blizzard and Unity are my faves there.

I've been using Chanel makeup since the 90s, I love it, especially le crayon yeux (violet smoke, may it never be discontinued) and the poudre universelle libre which is sooo silky and smells really good too. I don't use any of Chanel's skin care products with any regularity because my skin is very oily and thus I am aging at an astonishingly slow rate (yay). I do like the face wash which i cannot remember the name of at the moment---aqua mousse or something like that.

tweetie said:
I also use Chanel's double perfection powder compact - it's great - so fast and easy in the morning, and doesn't break me out the way MAC's Studio Fix did.

I also like Chanel's glossimers --- lots of pretty colors! Blizzard and Unity are my faves there.

silly question, but can that powder double as a foundation?

:heart: Chanel make up, I think it's of a very high quality.
I use the double perfection foundation (fluid) and thats perfect for normal/combination skin. I also use their eyeshadow (Irréelle duo 30) and lipglosses...just perfect. Want to try their new mascara Inimitable as well.