Chanel

1. I went to the Chanel counter and bought some lipstick last once and loved it so much, I went for a makeover a couple of days ago.

Jill loved their Rectifiance cream and tinted moisturizer. I bought both, including the Rectifiance serum and some eye shadow and liquid eyeliner. I was wondering what everyone's thoughts are on the Chanel products.

Thanks in advance. :wlae:

2. I just started buying their lipsticks and love them. was thinking about buying their face powder-i bought a MAC powder and am not pleased with it.

3. Everyone has raved about MAC and I went and bought a lipstick and the SA was not very helpful. I did buy some lipstick and was pleased with it, but compared to the Chanel lipstick, it pales in comparison.

4. Yeah-this was myst first MAC purchase believe it or not and everyone has always raved about MAC. I was really surprised that I didn't like it.

Which Chanel lipstick did you buy? I have 2 from the Aqualumiere line and 1 from the Infrarouge line

5. You should definitely try the Chanel powder foundation. I used to only use MAC's Studiofix, but since I tried the Chanel, I like it better.

6. which is the powder foundation? i looked at their website and see 4 different powders but not one called powder foundation

7. I didn't see the powder foundation but Vogue was spotlighting their liquid foundation. Let me go find the lipstick, Denise.

8. Rouge Allure 32 Crazed in lipstick . Glossimer 84 Imaginaire and the Le Crayon Levres Precision Lip Definer Natural 34.

I don't know how you ID Chanel...it's my first foray into their world.

9. i love the chanel eyeliners the pencil ones i LOVE THEM!! i dont like thier eyeshadow at all!!

but for foundation for me NOTHING beats georigo aramni.. i love it.. soo silky

10. I use Chanel foundation and powder & hydrating gel.........I REALLY like it

and it feels like it lasts long too.........i'm constantly using my compact and it lasts for months

I haven't tried Chanel lipstick though :/

11. I am in love with the nail polish, lip gloss(the wear time is incrediable) and any of their blushes(also the staying power especially on my oily skin). I know some would say a tall price to pay but when comes to beauty and quality, price really shouldn't matter.

12. I love their lipsticks, glosses, and pencil eyeliners.

13. I have been using chanel's skincare line for over 3 years now and absolutely love it. I started out using the age delay lotion but switched to the rectifiance lotion, not cream, about a year and a half ago. I need it because i have combo skin with an oily t zone and the rectifiance mattifies my skin and keeps it clear with the salicylic acid. I use the rectifiance with the new purete serum during the day age delay serum at night. My skin has never been so clear. I also use their dual phase eye make up remover as well as the rectifiance eye cream. As for make up, I only use chanel for foundation because chanel's does not break me out i alternate between the cream to powder foundation and their DPF. For lipstick I use chanel's aqaulumiere, dior's ultra shine l/s, YSL, and giorgio armani because of their sheer lipcolor collections. Eye make up includes the new chanel mascara, chanel brow pencil, and smashbox's cream eyeliner..

14. OK-they are out of that powder-I am going to buy one off of the Chanel website-any suggestions?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice