Chanel WOC vs Hermes Picotin

Chanel WOC VS Hermes picotin

• Chanel WOC

Votes: 53 73.6%
  • Hermes picotin

Votes: 19 26.4%

• Total voters
I have both and it depends what addition you would like to add into your collection. WOC is great for errands, traveling (it sits very close to your body), and nights out. Picotin is more of a casual everyday bag.
I agree with this. If you don't have a WOC yet, I would get a WOC. It is more hands off compared to the picotin

This really depends on your style and what you would use me.

I love Hermes but the Picotin is really quite ugly in my (I’m sure unpopular) opinion.

I’m not a Woc fan either - it’s not a bag it’s a wallet on a chain. It’s great for quick errands but I would prefer a mini flap which is more versatile.

Personally for me neither.

Not a WOC person. No WOC has ever worked for my lifestyle no matter how hard I tried.

I like the idea of the Picotin but it's not really my aesthetic. I may prefer a large one, large enough to carry on the shoulder, but it's mostly a hand-held or crook of the arm bag for many.
I also don't like the wide square base. It's great for setting down and not spilling over, I get it. But its boxy shape makes it a big cumbersome and bulky.
I think it looks cute on many people and they can style it right, but currently a no for me.