Chanel white classic flap in what size?

Tried on the black just to see.. The white is going to be so nice! It was surprisingly a little heavy?' But it felt like it was made really really well!!

Attachments

• 4226705B-F997-4789-8B5D-22D3DE36FC0E.jpeg
    4226705B-F997-4789-8B5D-22D3DE36FC0E.jpeg
    205.3 KB · Views: 273
  • 31CFEFA3-23A8-475B-81FF-2D68D82DD89C.jpeg
    31CFEFA3-23A8-475B-81FF-2D68D82DD89C.jpeg
    213.4 KB · Views: 266
I DID. funny story!! I ended up never using the small flap.. Instead I ripped the tags off my jumbo. I ended up letting my sa know I'm returning it today because I'd rather have the small boy!!! APPARENTLY she was able to snag one from Denver because the sa over there had a client that was looking for the small classic... So we traded! Apparently someone from the purse forum! So whoever you are, I hope you enjoy your small flap!!! Let me borrow it sometime! Haha.

I like the small classic, but the boy is making my heart sing!!! I'll be picking it up tomorrow :smile:
OMG that is so funny but what luck - it's meant to be. I hope the person who get's your small posts here when she get's it. I guess the small's are low in stock too now.

Please post pictures as soon as you get it home. Looking at your pictures today it's really pretty and a unique piece! :smile:

OMG that is so funny but what luck - it's meant to be. I hope the person who get's your small posts here when she get's it. I guess the small's are low in stock too now.

Please post pictures as soon as you get it home. Looking at your pictures today it's really pretty and a unique piece! :smile:
SO FUNNY right?? My sa asked me to text her a picture of my small flap so she could send it over to the other SA.. first thing my SA says when she sees me today was "HIS CLIENT KNOWS YOU FROM PURSE FORUM" hahah. I hope they post pictures!!! :smile:

SO FUNNY right?? My sa asked me to text her a picture of my small flap so she could send it over to the other SA.. first thing my SA says when she sees me today was "HIS CLIENT KNOWS YOU FROM PURSE FORUM" hahah. I hope they post pictures!!! :smile:

Ha, Well it goes to show you we help each other out here and it's working. This was meant to be. Hope she posts too! :smile:

I DID. funny story!! I ended up never using the small flap.. Instead I ripped the tags off my jumbo. I ended up letting my sa know I'm returning it today because I'd rather have the small boy!!! APPARENTLY she was able to snag one from Denver because the sa over there had a client that was looking for the small classic... So we traded! Apparently someone from the purse forum! So whoever you are, I hope you enjoy your small flap!!! Let me borrow it sometime! Haha.

I like the small classic, but the boy is making my heart sing!!! I'll be picking it up tomorrow :smile:
You lucky thing! It’s the most beautiful bag. I absolutely love it ♥️

Reactions: whiteswan1010