Chanel white classic flap in what size?

mmaya

Nov 30, 2014
Good evening Chanel lovers, what size classic flap should I get in white caviar champagne gold hardware 19b fall act 1 2019. I currently was able to find the medium and am debating if it’s better getting it in the jumbo size? My SA ordered me a jumbo now I just need to choose which one!!
Thank you
I already have
3 jumbos
1 woc
1 trendy cc small
1 daville tote

Attachments

• EADF4E9B-0B1A-46D0-819D-A04BB4FA16A7.jpeg
    EADF4E9B-0B1A-46D0-819D-A04BB4FA16A7.jpeg
    124.3 KB · Views: 868
I love this bag. This is the perfect size for a white bag, unless you're not afraid to get the Jumbo. Plus you already have 3 jumbos and this adds variety to your collection.

Reactions: mmaya
I LOVEEE THE JUMBO IN WHITE! Sorry im just that obsessed, but practically you would probably grab a small white handbag more, so maybe the size small or medium. But the size jumbo is just so boujee in all white
Lol this is me Boujee!!! So I guess that’s why I gravitate to the jumbo... thank you so much have a beautiful weekend and follow me at @mrsbaglady

Good evening Chanel lovers, what size classic flap should I get in white caviar champagne gold hardware 19b fall act 1 2019. I currently was able to find the medium and am debating if it’s better getting it in the jumbo size? My SA ordered me a jumbo now I just need to choose which one!!
Thank you
I already have
3 jumbos
1 woc
1 trendy cc small
1 daville tote
can I ask where you found the medium? I'm on the list for the small..but I'm thinking I might want the medium!

Reactions: mmaya
I love this bag. This is the perfect size for a white bag, unless you're not afraid to get the Jumbo. Plus you already have 3 jumbos and this adds variety to your collection.
Thank you love I appreciate your advice it would add versatility to my collection. Still want the jumb
JUMBO all the way. I'm loving mine and the whites are my favorite jumbo's. Black is classic but white is HOT!!!

and RARE. :smile:

View attachment 4540710

View attachment 4540711
SO HAPPY!!! after all the wonderful advice here on the purse forum , I was finally able to make up my mind and I went with the JUMBO!!!!! Its GORGEOUS and it makes me smile :smile: which is a pure indication that i love it... Thank you for sharing your BEAUTY its stunning.. I hope to get a pic of mine just as pretty as yours..

Thank you love I appreciate your advice it would add versatility to my collection. Still want the jumb

SO HAPPY!!! after all the wonderful advice here on the purse forum , I was finally able to make up my mind and I went with the JUMBO!!!!! Its GORGEOUS and it makes me smile :smile: which is a pure indication that i love it... Thank you for sharing your BEAUTY its stunning.. I hope to get a pic of mine just as pretty as yours..
YAY - I'm so happy for you! It makes me smile too everytime I walk by it in my closet too. It goes with everything
too and is a no brainer. Enjoy! :smile:

I literally just called them earlier today haha. The lady said they have one but it's for special order only.. So they have to send it back..? No idea what that means. Looks like I'm getting the jumbo from my usual sa.
Hey @nashpoo . I can't believe you never got the white small yet, sorry. Why don't you call Chanel 800 number?
They can locate in computer system what store in USA has the medium white flap for you. Or any size you want. Give it a try.