Chanel wallet on a chain please help me choose!!!

I like the silver too, but it's more important that you like it. If you don't think you'll get much use out of it because of the color, then exchange it for black.

Yup, I have the metallic black. I absolutely love it. It kinda sucks though, since I hardly go out anymore which gives me no reason to use it LOL. It's nice to have, "just in case".

Anyhow, I really love the dark silver! It's very nice. It's "different" than black, which is nice, especially if you own a ton of black bags. Black is just a smidgen easier to match than dark silver, but luckily dark silver is still neutral enough to go with just about everything.

It's really a matter of personal preference. I haven't seen the dark silver IRL so I can't judge side by side which one I like better. Whichever you decide, it's a win-win situation.

To the person that was asking, I believe the WOC was $1325?

I had this one but the material felt very strange, almost squishy. I opted for the black one. It goes with everything and the structure is a little harder. Then again, yours was a very nice & thoughtful gift so I would likely keep it. ;)