Chanel wallet on a chain please help me choose!!!

kiviane

O.G.
Dec 4, 2006
My b/f just bought this wallet on a chain in a 'grayish silver" i'm not sure what the color is called, but I don't know if I should exchange it for a black metalic color. Please help me decide if i should keep it or exchange it.

i love the silver, i think it's very different. i was deciding between metallic black and dark silver for my wallet and picked dark silver in the end. you can always get a black bag from somewhere else but i think silver is unique. :smile:

WoW! That dark silver is gorgeous! I was looking for that last week and the SA said it was sold out. I'd keep that over black, but I have a lot of black bags that a black wallet would disappear in. Depends on what other bags you have I think?

Oh! It's pretty!!! Why is it called wallet on a chain? Is it as small as a wallet? Or as many compartments as a wallet should have?

The color is also gorgeous!!!

I bought myself the dk silver metallic WOC and absolutely love it. Yours is amazing and I would keep that rather than get a black wallet - it's special because your BF got it for you, not too flashy, and different. Congratulations!