Chanel vs LV

My first LV monogram wallet held up for more than 7 years of daily use. I've since retired it but it's still in a very good condition. I've been using LV Epi leather wallet for the past 5 years and it's still in very good shape. Your mom is very lucky to have a son like you.

First you are such a nice son, your mom must be proud of you!

I would say LV as I have the vernis Sarah wallet, and I find that wallet so easy to use.

Either LV or Chanel will be a great choice, good luck!

You are so sweet! How nice of you to think of your mum before yourself... I think your mother will be very happy either way, so you don't have to worry. Even though you may not know about designers... I think you know your mom best. I would say go with whatever your heart tells you to go with!

It seems though... an LV might hold up better in terms of quality. When it comes to wallets though... I've never been able to keep a wallet longer than a few years... Wallets get a lot of use and they don't last as long as bags I find. I had a chanel lambskin and it was in horrible condition after a few years.... a caviar would certainly hold up better.

Your Mum is very lucky to have such a thoughtful son and I'm sure she's very proud of you. Whilst both of your suggestions are fabulous, I think I would get your Mum an LV wallet. They are so stylish and also so durable. I'm sure she'll cherish it for years. Do tell us how she reacts when she sees her lovely gift. She'll be absolutely thrilled, I'm sure!

You are such a great son! What a thoughtful gesture. LV is the way to go... it will last her at least 15 years, to go with the ferragamo she already adores!

thanks you all... well she sacrifice a lot for us her children & i never really had a chance to do something really really nice for her..

I talk to my mum apparently she doesn't like the shiny look of the vernis! she said it looks too funky for her age. haha. now i'm thinking about the monogram canvas eugenie(is this correct) wallet? but i get some feedback from my girl friends that monogram canvas will starting to chip off (around the stitching ) a few years after. is this true? does anyone encountered the same problem?