Chanel vs Christian Dior

If you have to choose only one, then I would go with the Luxe line bowler as it is more versatile and is a classic. I have the Black Metallic Luxe Flap bag and wear it with dressier business suits, casual dress pants and jeans. I also have the Medium single saddle Khaki Gaucho and love it too but I only wear it with jeans. They are both great bags.

I like Dior lol. It looks like one half of the heart, very romantic! And it looks like the saddle, i guess symbolically, its like the Cowboy has just given u a permanent seat on his horsey! Besides looking fresh and more youthful, I think its also a very chic update of the saddle bag and very representative of the creative peaks of current season. It may bow out in the future, but the style will always remind u of your love in 2006!

Dior...too many people carry Chanel bags, and the Gaucho matches everything casual. I saw this lady carrying a mini Gaucho last time at the supermarket and it just matched her jeans and top PERFECTLY; she also looked really stylish. The Gaucho is in style for another season, too!!!