Chanel violet lambskin classic flap

mello_yello_jen said:
Haha, now I'm officially heads over heels for this! :tender:

I think you should get this one first and then the dark red one for xmas (it'll be the perfect festive purse!!) And lets plan the next purchase after the red one :graucho:

Ohh the east/west is the long, narrow classic flap. Very modern looking!

Ok, so NM Palo Alto has Violet in both the Classic and the East/West? I'll have to drag DH(now PHH) there so I can decide in person. lol! :P This Chanel obsession is quickly overtaking my Bbag(and recent LV) obsession. lol!:heart: Ok, methinks I need a Medallion Caviar Tote, too...:graucho:

Pupsterpurse said:
Ok, so NM Palo Alto has Violet in both the Classic and the East/West? I'll have to drag DH(now PHH) there so I can decide in person. lol! :P This Chanel obsession is quickly overtaking my Bbag(and recent LV) obsession. lol!:heart: Ok, methinks I need a Medallion Caviar Tote, too...:graucho:

Rachel, you're in nor.cal too?!?! :nuts:

Will you be in palo alto this weekend?! I'm making my PHbf drag me there because I havent been there in forever and a day! Now I can finally check out the violet classic flap, of course only if you don't get there first :graucho:

you NEED a chanel tote!!! I just got the petit shopping and holy moly, i love it!!

hey chanel lovers...
I have newly fallen in love w/ Chanel bags.. but need some of your help. I just bought a classic 2.55 grey color in Paris a month ago and the leather is a little bit textured.. is that caviar? the smoother leather is lambskin?

This plum color is gorgeous... making me want to go and buy another one though my budget is limited... does this color come in any other style? Thank you so much for your help!

I'm going this weekend to Palo Alto/SF to check out the purple again too. :graucho:
DH asked about the east-west and also the Kelly at SCP but they were not very nice and said they do NOT call those bags by those names (which he knew they weren't the official names but was just trying to describe them) so he said ooook and just got me something at Hermes instead. :lol: So we're going to go to Chanel this weekend. :flowers:

The classic flap A01112 (medium size) came in mocha, dk brown, violet, cornflower blue, navy, black patent. I know that Seattle Chanel has them.

kaban said:
That is a beautiful color. Do you know what other colors will be available for fall in the classic flap?

mello_yello_jen said:
Rachel, you're in nor.cal too?!?! :nuts:

Will you be in palo alto this weekend?! I'm making my PHbf drag me there because I havent been there in forever and a day! Now I can finally check out the violet classic flap, of course only if you don't get there first :graucho:

you NEED a chanel tote!!! I just got the petit shopping and holy moly, i love it!!

Yup, sure am! I was supposed to go to Palo Alto this Saturday, but we are going to a family thing instead so I have to wait until next week now(I think we are going on Thursday). You and crochetbella will probably have snatched up those beautiful violets by then!:graucho: If either of you get them, you *must* post piccies and a full review so I can drool in jealousy! lol!:P

chinchillamoose said:
Enlighten me please, ladies: does the violet East/West come only in caviar or in lambskin as well? I've seen one in caviar and it's so adorable, but I just prefer the feel of lambskin.

The lambskin I saw is in the medium size classic flap. Gorgeous color. There was no lambskin violet in the east/west, only caviar.

What does the "east/west" look like please? I do not know the names yet of Chanel bags.
I so want a violet chanel bag!!!!!
Hmmm
Ladies....... I just may have to drive to PA tomorrow and check it out!!!!

mello_yello_jen said:
Hello again chanelvgirl!! I just noticed you're located in Milpitas, i'm located just about an hour away. :nuts:

We should both go shop in Palo Alto (or SF) so I can drool over your soon-to-be purple caviar classic flap!!!!! :graucho: I have indeed fallen in love with the bag and I think you have too!

I was planning a trip to Sf tomorrow. Chanel had the lambskin violet classic flap and the purple east/west last weekend. I'm also interested in checking out the Kelly bag they have. Oh, I'm so confused:hysteric: , so many bags I want, so little money hehehe. Let me know if you're going to be around, maybe we can meet in NM or Chanel. I think crochetbella is going back to Sf to check out the bags, hehe. Maybe we should plan a shopping trip with pupsterpurse and crochetbella. That would be so much fun. It's more fun to look at bags with people that totally understand.

Woohoo!
I cant believe this thread is soo looong already :yahoo:
i am loving the chanel plum bag and i seriously think people here who love it, should get it. they wont be disappointed!!

here she is with me :smile:
hellobaby.jpg

and here's a solo shot of her-- her color sorta changes to magenta-ish with the flash and bright lights (bag in her element blushes hehe )
:wlae:
chanelplum.jpg

ENJOY :smile: :heart::heart:

tresormakati said:
Woohoo!
I cant believe this thread is soo looong already
i am loving the chanel plum bag and i seriously think people here who love it, should get it. they wont be disappointed!!

here she is with me :smile:
hellobaby.jpg

and here's a solo shot of her-- her color sorta changes to magenta-ish with the flash and bright lights (bag in her element blushes hehe )
:wlae:
chanelplum.jpg

ENJOY :smile:

OH I LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love: :yahoo:

Please how much is it? How tall are you tresor? It looks great on you!!!!

Oh this bag was at the Chanel store in SF???? I was just there today but my SA was upstairs in clothes so i didn't even look around in handbags. Silly me:rant:

I really think I might need to buy this bag tomorrow!!!!!

Thanks Pup/rachel for the east west link :flowers:

tresormakati---Your bag is beautiful!!!! :tender: I'm totally drooling!!!:heart: Is this the Medium Classic Flap? Is the official color Plum? Ok, I need this bag. *swoons*:love:

hc/hyon--YW!:flowers: From one new Chanel convert to another!:heart: :heart: :heart: