Chanel Trendy CC issue :(

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone,

I bought this beauty (Trendy CC small) brand new last year and I notice that with time, the corners at the bottom start losing their shape and become more pointy (See picture below). Has anyone experienced it? Is it normal??
    Thanks!

Attached Files:

Incalifornia7 likes this.
  2. Not good. Thanks for posting this. It's always good to see how these bags wear over time.

pinkorchid20 likes this.
  3. Looks like the bag is sagging on the bottom.. how do you store the bag?

4. I have been looking for the trendy cc group on this forum, but I have had zero luck. Do you have any ideas? Thx

5. Looks like structure wear if you were keeping it upright for a good amount of time because it doesn't have a solid bottom like the CF. Regardless still a beautiful bag.

6. How are you supposed to store this bag?

7. I think it is a beautiful bag. I wonder if the sagging is because lamb leather is very soft.

8. Me too! Same question.

shopmycloset_lk and Pursegirl65 like this.
  9. Please let me know if you find it. Thx

OCMomof3 likes this.
  10. Same here! Seems weird that there wouldn't be a "Trendy club" and I thought I was just missing it

Pursegirl65 likes this.