Chanel Trapezio, Coco curve and Natural CC?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone!

Does anyone know how these bags look like? The first two ones are from the pre fall 2016 collection and the natural cc from fall act II.

Thank you ️

2. I am awaiting pics as well. I had some early renderings from the Lookbook but it's hard to see.

3. Got this pic from my local SA 😀 this is the trapezio and the dimension is 25cm×16cm×10cm

Attached Files:

4. Waaooww :loveeyes: that's a beautiful bag. Does anyone know if it's lambskin or cavier leather.

5. Thank you

6. It's sheepskin. I was able to see it in store. It's even more stunning in person!

7. Here is the larger size in burgundy. Last photo is courtesy of another fellow tpfer.

Attached Files:

8. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464317127.384491.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464317139.649622.jpg

I think this is the Coco Curve

9. They have 3 sizes i believe..
    Minis, small/medium and large.
    Mini $2700USD
    Small/medium $3000USD
    Large $3400USD
    I'm kinda new to chanel but this is gonna be my first bag in the small/medium havent seen it in person but already ordered it and its on its way !

Does anybody know the difference between sheepskin and lambskin though ?

10. Mini in red !

Attached Files:

11. Small/medium in turqoise ??
    (Pic from my SA) sorry i post the picture one by one cuz im not sure why i cant post multiple picture using my phone

Attached Files:

aimeng likes this.
  12. Where did you find this size? Is it from the boutique or dept stores?

13. I really love the colour!

14. Department store! Specifically in Neiman Marcus.
    I believe saks only have minis and larges

15. I love this. Which store carries this color