Chanel Trapezio, Coco curve and Natural CC?

The strap didn't bother me and because this bag has some bulk to it, it needs a thicker strap. I do wish they had made this a shoulder bag/ crossbody, but the chain handle is a nice option.

I tried on the small medium which I liked but it didn't look as if it would hold that much to me . Maybe someone will post a reveal with what can be fit into it. I'm still on the list for the large and willing to give it another chance, but really need to be blown away.

Did you try on the small/medium in the dark burgundy? While I like the beige one I think it may be a little too light of color for me.

The strap didn't bother me and because this bag has some bulk to it, it needs a thicker strap. I do wish they had made this a shoulder bag/ crossbody, but the chain handle is a nice option.

I tried on the small medium which I liked but it didn't look as if it would hold that much to me . Maybe someone will post a reveal with what can be fit into it. I'm still on the list for the large and willing to give it another chance, but really need to be blown away.
Thanks for the info! I am with you....the large burgundy is going to have to blow me away to keep it. I love the color, just unsure of the strap. I was also under the impression from My Sak's PS that the smaller size(s) come in a red, but not the burgundy.

Thanks for the info! I am with you....the large burgundy is going to have to blow me away to keep it. I love the color, just unsure of the strap. I was also under the impression from My Sak's PS that the smaller size(s) come in a red, but not the burgundy.

Bergdorf is getting the smaller size in burgundy

I am in the Bay Area and none of the dept stores around here carry the burgandy. I'm looking for a medium In a color other than black, beige, and red.I called NM and they said they are only getting black, beige, and green. Our Saks doesn't carry handbags. And my boutique is only getting the navy. Anybody have some helpful hints on how to nan a medium burgandy trapezio?

is the chain on the trapezio heavy? While I think its a lovely bag (love the thick straps and the burgundy one is gorgeous), but I am worried that the chain would dent the leather over time, esp when stored.

Love the TRAPEZIO in burgundy, would also love it in navy!! Somebody mentioned Saks is getting the navy in medium and boutique is getting the navy in small. Anyone knows how the navy will look like?

dae49aea3805c89710bbf2992cdb9884.jpg

I took pics when i went to see it. Hope this helps!

Sent from my SM-G935T using PurseForum mobile app

Reactions: Saltvinegar
It is boxy, but really nice inside. I love the black, but i have too many black bags.
View attachment 3375705

Thanks for the pic share! Nice sections in there to keep organized! Are they cloth-lined inside?
I'm debating between the colors too.... Too many black bags already.. i have burgundy/wine color ones too, thinking about beige or navy....

Thanks for the pic share! Nice sections in there to keep organized! Are they cloth-lined inside?
I'm debating between the colors too.... Too many black bags already.. i have burgundy/wine color ones too, thinking about beige or navy....
I heard that it comes in beige, i know saks will get one and will look like the pic below. I have a really great sa if u are interested [emoji4] [emoji4] [emoji8] . 1465343189321.jpg

I forgot to mention yes, its a cloth inside. It mades the bag lighter. Otherwise i would imagine it is heavy. Good luck making ur decision! [emoji4]