Chanel Sunglasses Repair?

They do fall out. I had mine fixed at my local Chanel boutique. The SA told me that as as long as the crystals that falls out does not exceed 5 pcs, they do not charge a cent for the repair. 2 weeks later, my sunnies was all bling bling again. Go direct to your local Chanel boutique

That's not right since you've only had them for two days. They should at least be able to exchange them for another pair! I would go back and speak to the manager, first politely and if he or she is unreasonable, speak an octave or two higher so other customers in the store can hear you. The longer you wait the harder it will be to get resolution as they can use the timeline in their favor, saying you weren't careful with the glasses. So return to the store post haste!

I agree! They ought to be able to repair them, if not give you a new pair. I would be soooooo upset:crybaby:.....totally know how you feel now.....Best to get it settled ASAP. keep us updated.

That's good to hear if I can take them to a Chanel Boutique. The crystals I have are bigger though so I hope that would be a problem. I didnt lose the crystal either. Here is a photo of the glasses.

C5114brwnbrwnCcomp.jpg

Don't worry, bring them to your local Chanel boutique. I am sure they will repair it for U. When mine fall out, i didn't managed to find back the stones. They were still nice enough enough to replace it. They should provide this service. Afterall, we paid quite abit of money for it

AT A LOSS!!!!!!!! Please someone tell me the best way to get my beautiful Chanel sunglasses repaired. I don't want to send them to a dodgy repair place and want to be assured that they are done properly. Does anyone know where I should send them?Thanks so much for your help:shrugs:

when my daughter broke my prada sunglasses i sent them to a place call Luxottica group (not sure of the spelling) and they fixed them for the price of shipping. they also replaced the lenses as they were scratched. i basically got a new pair of flasses for less than $50. they probably do chanel as well. i would try them. i don't remember the #, however i would google them. they are out of new york. good luck!!

Ugh I'm so mad. I just read this post today. I got a pair of sunglasses a little more than two years ago at the Chanel on Rodeo. But after about 4 months of wearing them one of the arms was kind of misaligned (not sure how it happened because I took good care of them. So about 6 months after purchasing them, I was at South Coast Plaza with my mom and we went to Chanel to see if they would repair them and the SAs were so rude to me! They told me that it was my fault that the sunglasses were damaged and that they couldn't do anything for me. They said they didn't have a screw driver or anything to fix it and advised me to go to Lens Crafters or a drug store to get a repair kit. UGH!! I'm so mad!!! It might have been my fault, but the SAs shouldn't have been so blatantly rude!

Hi Ladies! I was wondering if any of you had ever had their sunglasses repaired? And if so, where you sent it for repairs? My glasses fell. The lense popped out and has a few scatches on the lense. My SA is currently unavailable. I purchased these at Nordstroms and although the SA there gave me a number for Luxottica(apparently they handle all issues regarding Chanel glasses..or so I'm told) but I can't reach anyone there.

I'd appreciate the help! Thank you:flowers:

try Lenscrafters and see if they can help. I had sunglasses that the little screw came off. I went into LensCrafters (they sell CHANEL sunnies as well) and they repaired it for me for free.

check it out

^ Just got off the phone with Luxottica. I had to dial 4 times actually. Someone kept hanging up on me... :sad: Anyway, I placed an order for a pair of lenses. They told me that I can just go to lenscrafters to have it glued on. I only paid $12 :biggrin:

Thank you, Ladies!

I bought some chanel sunglasses on ebay and got a great deal because the lenses were scratched in the front. I can still see out of them, but i'd still like to fix them up. Is there anywhere you can get sunglasses repaired? I've been googling but haven't had any luck.