Chanel Spring/Summer 2024 Act1 (24P)

This week I purchased two sweetheart bags from 24P and I'm trying to decide between the two. The small sized sweetheart flap ($5600) in light blue and the sweetheart WOC in light pink - aka dusty rose. Being I am pregnant with baby #2 and having a girl this time, I wanted to buy a pink bag and was searching for the small sweetheart flap in dusty rose for days until I found out that Chanel ONLY made that color in the mini sweetheart flap ($5400) and this WOC. I cannot understand why they didn't make it in the small flap. So odd! Anyway, both colors and styles are GORGEOUS! The sweetheart bags are amazing with the adorable adjustable heart chain and the little heart on the CC. They are also caviar which as we know is great for everyday!

These two colors together remind me of my favorite Sanrio characters, LITTLE TWIN STARS 🥰

I am currently 8 months pregnant so please excuse my big belly in the modeling shots. Any opinions on which bag and color looks nicer? Like I said, I wanted the pink in the small flap because I feel it's the better choice over the WOC but it's not even made so that is not possible. But the light blue is so beautiful too as it has a bit of mint green in it. Truly stunning with the antique gold. Tough decision here 😅

View attachment 5960377

View attachment 5960378

View attachment 5960379

View attachment 5960380

View attachment 5960381

View attachment 5960382

View attachment 5960383

View attachment 5960384

View attachment 5960385

View attachment 5960386

View attachment 5960387

View attachment 5960388

Small size flap is more practical :smile:

• Love
Reactions: pinkgirl713
Just received this…the one I actually wanted seemed to have more pink in it and they did a bait and switch (purchased via phone). It’s beautiful but I’m not sure! I haven’t bought a Chanel bag in a couple years. Have plenty of wocs in all colors and classic medium in beige and black. Any feedback appreciated 🙏View attachment 5974343
I would keep it they are all a little tiny different. I do hate when they send you a picture of a bag, and it’s not the exact one you’re getting, happened to me too. This handbag reminds me of strawberry lemonade, will be beautiful for summer, and spring time.

Does anyone know if the 24P NU932 color lilac came in the snapholder style all the way to the right (pictured in beige of this photo)? I’m curious if it’s just sold out in boutiques (in which I’ll stalk other reseller sites for) or if it wasn’t made at all? I really don’t like the purple pictured here with the large CC logo to go with my bag.

Attachments

• IMG_3236.jpeg
    IMG_3236.jpeg
    122.9 KB · Views: 69
Reactions: baby*my*bags
Just received this…the one I actually wanted seemed to have more pink in it and they did a bait and switch (purchased via phone). It’s beautiful but I’m not sure! I haven’t bought a Chanel bag in a couple years. Have plenty of wocs in all colors and classic medium in beige and black. Any feedback appreciated 🙏View attachment 5974343
If you wanted a more pink one I think you should ask for an exchange. This bag is beautiful but these bags change a lot from one to another and you deserve to get the one you like the most.

I went for black! There’s something about a vintage design and their caviar black leather. It’s stunning 😍 the blue was not quite saturated enough for me, it was kind of an ink blue?? And the pink just wouldn’t fit my style 🥲 wow congrats on the Hermes💞

Here is my baby 💘
She’s champagne gold and does have a chain, and so so versatile 🥹
View attachment 5944310
Anyone have a mod shot of this bag crossbody? Thanks

Hi! Can someone who has tried both the classic Dad sandals and the 24p Dad slides clarify if the sizing is the same? I wear a 39 in the sandal but won't be able to fit the slide as there's no Chanel boutique in my country. TYIA!